Rate the race: 2011 Korean Grand Prix

2011 Korean Grand Prix

What did you think of the Korean Grand Prix? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2011 Korean Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (2%)
  • 2 (1%)
  • 3 (1%)
  • 4 (2%)
  • 5 (8%)
  • 6 (18%)
  • 7 (30%)
  • 8 (27%)
  • 9 (10%)
  • 10 (1%)

Total Voters: 449

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

See the results for past seasons here:

171 comments on Rate the race: 2011 Korean Grand Prix

1 3 4 5
  1. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 16th October 2011, 17:32

It’s a 9 from me.

I really, really enjoyed it. Webber and Hamilton made for a brilliant race as well as see Alguersuari. Close racing throughout.

2. Duchess (@duchess) said on 16th October 2011, 21:36

I wasn’t terribly entertained by this race. The Hamilton/Webber moments spiced things up temporarily, but this was the first race this season that I turned off before the checkered flag. 5/10.

3. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 16th October 2011, 21:49

I don’t think i’ve ever seen a Rate the Race where opinion has been so divided. Interesting!

The subsequent guest article should be good.

4. wasiF1 (@wasif1) said on 17th October 2011, 2:32

I would have gave it 5 but that wheel to wheel action between Webber & Hamilton on lap 34 was probably the highlights of 2011 F1 season so decided to give it 6 in the end.

5. tito bagus (@tito1790) said on 17th October 2011, 7:00

fantastic duel between hamilton vs webber..

6. Alain (@paganbasque) said on 17th October 2011, 8:53

8 out of 10 for me. We enjoyed some great battles and though overtaking was more difficult than expect I like the track. The terrible thing is to see so few people in the circuit, not a good sign. :(

7. PJA (@pja) said on 19th October 2011, 18:17

I gave it a 7. if it hadn’t been for the duel between Hamilton and Webber it probably would have been a 6 or 6.5 but I rounded it up to a 7 after that.

Just a shame that Button and Alonso couldn’t have closed up enough to challenge Hamilton and Webber.

8. Thoroughly enjoyed that, there was plenty of action for me, the DRS wasn’t too strong and there were many stand out performers. Highlight of the race for me was Hamilton and Webber battling through the middle sector on lap 34, was fantastic to watch! Lewis drove an intelligant race, letting Webber pass him into turn one and then using the DRS to get him back was brilliant tactical play, something he has struggled with at times this year in my view.

Unlike many races, interest was there until the flag dropped. Alonso threatend to catch Button Webber and Hamilton (but never quite did), and Alguersuari passing Rosberg on the very last lap was a great example of why drivers should never give up!

8/10 for me.