Several tributes to Dan Wheldon and Marco Simoncelli were on display on cars and drivers’ helmets in India today.
Drivers and teams with connections to the drivers, who lost their lives in separate crashes over the last two weekends, carried their logos and car numbers.
Jenson Button and Mark Webber were among those sporting Dan Wheldon’s sticker on their helmets.
Both McLaren drivers also wore black armbands with Wheldon’s name on it.
The Ferrari duo wore the stickers of both drivers. Jarno Trulli sports a special helmet design in honour of his late countryman Simoncelli, as did Rubens Barrichello.
Both HRTs also have black ribbons next to the cockpit as a mark of respect.
- 2013 Monaco Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2013 Monaco Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Schumacher drives the Nurburgring Nordschleife
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Spanish Grand Prix
- 2013 Spanish Grand Prix in pictures
- 2013 Spanish Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2013 Spanish Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2013 Spanish Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Mark Webber’s 200 F1 races in pictures
- Fernando Alonso’s 200 F1 races in over 100 pictures
Images © Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, McLaren, Getty Images/Red Bull, Team Lotus, Motioncompany, Williams/LAT