Several tributes to Dan Wheldon and Marco Simoncelli were on display on cars and drivers’ helmets in India today.
Drivers and teams with connections to the drivers, who lost their lives in separate crashes over the last two weekends, carried their logos and car numbers.
Jenson Button and Mark Webber were among those sporting Dan Wheldon’s sticker on their helmets.
Both McLaren drivers also wore black armbands with Wheldon’s name on it.
The Ferrari duo wore the stickers of both drivers. Jarno Trulli sports a special helmet design in honour of his late countryman Simoncelli, as did Rubens Barrichello.
Both HRTs also have black ribbons next to the cockpit as a mark of respect.
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix
- 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 German Grand Prix
- 2014 German Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 German Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2014 German Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2014 German Grand Prix build-up in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, McLaren, Getty Images/Red Bull, Team Lotus, Motioncompany, Williams/LAT