Several tributes to Dan Wheldon and Marco Simoncelli were on display on cars and drivers’ helmets in India today.
Drivers and teams with connections to the drivers, who lost their lives in separate crashes over the last two weekends, carried their logos and car numbers.
Jenson Button and Mark Webber were among those sporting Dan Wheldon’s sticker on their helmets.
Both McLaren drivers also wore black armbands with Wheldon’s name on it.
The Ferrari duo wore the stickers of both drivers. Jarno Trulli sports a special helmet design in honour of his late countryman Simoncelli, as did Rubens Barrichello.
Both HRTs also have black ribbons next to the cockpit as a mark of respect.
- Pictures: World champions Mercedes reveal new 2017 car
- Pictures: Force India reveal their 2017 car at Silverstone
- Pictures: Renault’s new F1 car for 2017 breaks cover
- Pictures: Sauber reveals first images of its 2017 car
- In pictures: McLaren’s ten greatest ‘MP4’ cars
- Manor memories: Their seven F1 seasons in pictures
- 2016 F1 season in pictures: Best shots
- The 2016 F1 season in pictures: Fans
- The best F1 action pictures of 2016
- Vettel and Raikkonen hit the oval at Daytona
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, McLaren, Getty Images/Red Bull, Team Lotus, Motioncompany, Williams/LAT