Several tributes to Dan Wheldon and Marco Simoncelli were on display on cars and drivers’ helmets in India today.
Drivers and teams with connections to the drivers, who lost their lives in separate crashes over the last two weekends, carried their logos and car numbers.
Jenson Button and Mark Webber were among those sporting Dan Wheldon’s sticker on their helmets.
Both McLaren drivers also wore black armbands with Wheldon’s name on it.
The Ferrari duo wore the stickers of both drivers. Jarno Trulli sports a special helmet design in honour of his late countryman Simoncelli, as did Rubens Barrichello.
Both HRTs also have black ribbons next to the cockpit as a mark of respect.
- 50 years of Honda F1 cars in pictures
- New nose rules a headache for designers – Williams
- Hamilton’s second championship victory in pictures
- Fernando Alonso: The Ferrari years in pictures
- Hulkenberg tests Porsche 919 at Aragon
- Sebastian Vettel: The Red Bull era in pictures
- The 2014 F1 season pictures in over 100 pictures
- Vettel has first run for Ferrari at Fiorano
- Hamilton & Mercedes celebrate titles at Stars & Cars
- 2014 Yas Marina test in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, McLaren, Getty Images/Red Bull, Team Lotus, Motioncompany, Williams/LAT