Several tributes to Dan Wheldon and Marco Simoncelli were on display on cars and drivers’ helmets in India today.
Drivers and teams with connections to the drivers, who lost their lives in separate crashes over the last two weekends, carried their logos and car numbers.
Jenson Button and Mark Webber were among those sporting Dan Wheldon’s sticker on their helmets.
Both McLaren drivers also wore black armbands with Wheldon’s name on it.
The Ferrari duo wore the stickers of both drivers. Jarno Trulli sports a special helmet design in honour of his late countryman Simoncelli, as did Rubens Barrichello.
Both HRTs also have black ribbons next to the cockpit as a mark of respect.
- Jordan to sell 191 and race-winning 198 for charity
- Williams confirm Martini sponsorship and reveal livery
- Bahrain test two day four in pictures
- Bahrain test two day three in pictures
- Bahrain test two day two in pictures
- Bahrain test two day one in pictures
- The cars of 2014
- Villeneuve tests rallycross car ahead of debut
- Bahrain test day four in pictures
- Bahrain test day three in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, McLaren, Getty Images/Red Bull, Team Lotus, Motioncompany, Williams/LAT