Several tributes to Dan Wheldon and Marco Simoncelli were on display on cars and drivers’ helmets in India today.
Drivers and teams with connections to the drivers, who lost their lives in separate crashes over the last two weekends, carried their logos and car numbers.
Jenson Button and Mark Webber were among those sporting Dan Wheldon’s sticker on their helmets.
Both McLaren drivers also wore black armbands with Wheldon’s name on it.
The Ferrari duo wore the stickers of both drivers. Jarno Trulli sports a special helmet design in honour of his late countryman Simoncelli, as did Rubens Barrichello.
Both HRTs also have black ribbons next to the cockpit as a mark of respect.
- Vettel and Raikkonen hit the oval at Daytona
- Alonso, Button and Vandoorne in action at Honda Thanks Day
- Rosberg and Hamilton celebrate with Mercedes
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix qualifying and final practice in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Renault reveals ‘Ayrton Senna homage’ Sandero RS Grand Prix concept car
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Brazilian Grand Prix
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, McLaren, Getty Images/Red Bull, Team Lotus, Motioncompany, Williams/LAT