Several tributes to Dan Wheldon and Marco Simoncelli were on display on cars and drivers’ helmets in India today.
Drivers and teams with connections to the drivers, who lost their lives in separate crashes over the last two weekends, carried their logos and car numbers.
Jenson Button and Mark Webber were among those sporting Dan Wheldon’s sticker on their helmets.
Both McLaren drivers also wore black armbands with Wheldon’s name on it.
The Ferrari duo wore the stickers of both drivers. Jarno Trulli sports a special helmet design in honour of his late countryman Simoncelli, as did Rubens Barrichello.
Both HRTs also have black ribbons next to the cockpit as a mark of respect.
- Renault’s F1 cars and liveries in pictures, 1977-2016
- Maldonado’s F1 career in pictures
- Pirelli wet tyre test day one in pictures
- Verstappen takes to the ski slopes in a Red Bull RB7
- Start shots special: Former F1 tracks
- Mercedes’ DTM drivers upstage Hamilton and Rosberg at Stars and Cars
- 2015 F1 season in pictures
- Alonso samples 1991 McLaren and Moto GP bike at Honda Thanks Day
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Yas Marina Pirelli tyre test in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, McLaren, Getty Images/Red Bull, Team Lotus, Motioncompany, Williams/LAT