Felipe Massa says the kerb he hit when he crashed in qualifying should be changed for next year.
Massa said: “What happened on my last timed lap was a real shame.
“Today, we had the potential to secure a good placing, as Fernando [Alonso] demonstrated and as can also be seen from the fact my sixth best time was set with a rather slow third sector.
“I came into turn eight and went over the kerb and the front right suspension gave way in the impact with the raised orange part, which in my opinion is too high at this point. It’s a very fast corner, taken at around 215kph and it could be arranged differently.
“These are details that need improving for next year.”
2011 Indian Grand Prix
- Vettel voted Driver of the Weekend for third time
- Rate the race result: 2011 Indian Grand Prix
- Massa’s crash and more fans’ videos from the Indian Grand Prix
- 2011 Indian Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Herbert explains Massa’s penalty: “He knew where Hamilton was”
- Vote for your Indian GP driver of the weekend
- Red Bull: Vettel never troubled for 11th win
- McLaren: Another race to forget for Hamilton
- Ferrari: Massa runs afoul of kerbs – and Hamilton
- Mercedes: Drivers’ points gap shrinks as Rosberg loses out
Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo