Ferrari brought a selection of their classic F1 cars to their world final event at Mugello this weekend.
Gerhard Berger was re-acquainted with the last Ferrari he raced in F1 – the team’s final V12-engined car, the 1995 412T2.
Among the other retro Ferraris in action was a mid-seventies-vintage 312T and the team’s last turbo-powered car, the F1/87-88C of 1988.
Reserve drivers Giancarlo Fisichella and Marc Gene were on hand to demonstrate some of the more recent machinery.
Here are pictures of some of the cars from the Finali Mondiali:
- 2016 Monaco Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Monaco Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- 2016 F1 testing day ten in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Spanish Grand Prix
- 2016 Spanish Grand Prix in pictures
- 2016 Spanish Grand Prix qualifying and final practice in pictures
- 2016 Spanish Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Spanish Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Russian Grand Prix
- 2016 Russian Grand Prix in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo