Ferrari brought a selection of their classic F1 cars to their world final event at Mugello this weekend.
Gerhard Berger was re-acquainted with the last Ferrari he raced in F1 – the team’s final V12-engined car, the 1995 412T2.
Among the other retro Ferraris in action was a mid-seventies-vintage 312T and the team’s last turbo-powered car, the F1/87-88C of 1988.
Reserve drivers Giancarlo Fisichella and Marc Gene were on hand to demonstrate some of the more recent machinery.
Here are pictures of some of the cars from the Finali Mondiali:
- 2017 pre-season testing day one in pictures
- Pictures: Toro Rosso present their new car for 2017
- Pictures: Haas reveal their second Formula One car
- Pictures: Red Bull reveal their “prettiest” F1 car for 2017
- Pictures: Williams officially present their new F1 car
- Pictures: McLaren reveal new car and orange livery
- Pictures: Ferrari’s new F1 car for 2017 revealed
- Pictures: World champions Mercedes reveal new 2017 car
- Pictures: Force India reveal their 2017 car at Silverstone
- Pictures: Renault’s new F1 car for 2017 breaks cover
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo