Ferrari brought a selection of their classic F1 cars to their world final event at Mugello this weekend.
Gerhard Berger was re-acquainted with the last Ferrari he raced in F1 – the team’s final V12-engined car, the 1995 412T2.
Among the other retro Ferraris in action was a mid-seventies-vintage 312T and the team’s last turbo-powered car, the F1/87-88C of 1988.
Reserve drivers Giancarlo Fisichella and Marc Gene were on hand to demonstrate some of the more recent machinery.
Here are pictures of some of the cars from the Finali Mondiali:
- 2015 British Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Start shots: British Grand Prix
- Goodwood Festival 2015: F1 cars of the 2000s
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Nineties F1 cars
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Eighties F1 cars
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Highlights from the hill
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Cars from F1’s first 30 years
- Minardi M189: Heroic minnows’ only race-leading car
- 2015 Red Bull Ring test day two in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others