Ferrari brought a selection of their classic F1 cars to their world final event at Mugello this weekend.
Gerhard Berger was re-acquainted with the last Ferrari he raced in F1 – the team’s final V12-engined car, the 1995 412T2.
Among the other retro Ferraris in action was a mid-seventies-vintage 312T and the team’s last turbo-powered car, the F1/87-88C of 1988.
Reserve drivers Giancarlo Fisichella and Marc Gene were on hand to demonstrate some of the more recent machinery.
Here are pictures of some of the cars from the Finali Mondiali:
- Classic F1 cars in action at Singapore in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Singapore Grand Prix
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Italian Grand Prix
- 2014 Italian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Italian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2014 Italian Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo