Ferrari, McLaren and Mercedes will use the same drivers for this year’s young driver test as they did in 2010.
Ferrari Driver Academy pilot Jules Bianchi will return to the team for all three days of next week’s session at the Yas Marina circuit.
Mercedes will also run a single driver, Sam Bird getting all three days in the W02.
McLaren will split their running between test and reserve driver Gary Paffett and Oliver Turvey.
The test runs from the 15th-17th of November.
2011 F1 season
- New video of Maldonado and Hamilton’s Monaco crash
- How well do you remember the 2011 F1 season? Take the F1 Fanatic quiz
- The 2011 F1 season: The complete F1 Fanatic review
- Your 2011 F1 predictions revisited
- Barrichello tipped to stay at Williams
- 2011 F1 statistics part 3: Stats and facts highlights
- 2011 F1 statistics part two: Vettel’s domination
- 2011 F1 statistics part one: car performance
- New 2011 rules produced best racing of last four years
- What F1 Fanatics really thought of the 2011 season
Browse all 2011 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo