Predict the top five in Abu Dhabi to win prizes

Predictions Championship

Felipe Massa, Ferrari, Abu Dhabi, 2011

Felipe Massa, Ferrari, Abu Dhabi, 2011

Can you predict the top five finishers in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix?

There are prizes to be won this weekend in the F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship.

Enter your predictions here now.

The prizes

There are prizes to be won in every race plus grand prizes for the overall winners at the end of the season.

Whoever gets the highest overall score throughout the year will win a pair of grandstand tickets for the 2012 British Grand Prix.

Here are the prizes in full:

Grand prize: Two grandstands tickets to the 2012 British Grand Prix

The person who scores the most points over the whole season will win two grandstand tickets to the 2012 British Grand Prix at Silverstone.

The grand prize winner will receive tickets to all three days of the event with reserved seating for the race.

The winners will have tickets for the Becketts grandstand which offers views of the spectacular, high-speed Becketts complex plus part of the new infield section of the track which saw so much action in the 2010 race.

Car-a-Day painting by Rob Ijbema

Second place prize: An F1 painting of your choice

The second place finisher will win an F1 painting by Rob Ijbema.

You get to choose which F1 driver, present or past, will feature in the painting. Or you can pick one of the other motor racing paintings on Rob’s site Car-a-day.

The players who finish in third to 12th places will each win a copy of the Haynes Official F1 Season Review 2011.

And the players who finish in 13th to 17th places will each win a copy of the Haynes Red Bull RB6 manual.

Duke DVDs

Race winners prize: A pair of F1 DVDs

Duke Video are supplying the prize for the player who gets the highest score in each round.

Each race winner will get to pick any two from the following three new Duke motor racing DVDs:

F1 FAnatic mug

Race runners-up prize: F1 Fanatic mugs

The second place finisher in each race will win an official F1 Fanatic mug.

See here for more details on F1 Fanatic merchandise:

How to enter

You have until the start of qualifying on Saturday to make your predictions for each round.

A reminder will be posted on the site after free practice two on Friday as well as on Twitter.

Each player may predict the pole sitter, the pole position lap time and the top five finishers in the race. See below for the rules in full.

You need to log in using an F1 Fanatic account to make your prediction.

The sign-up process is quick and easy: Get your F1 Fanatic account here and read more about registering here.

Enter your pole position lap time prediction in the following format: MM:SS.ccc For example, for a lap of one minute, 25.386 seconds enter 01:25.386

After submitting your prediction you will receive an email to the address you created your F1 Fanatic account with confirming your entry. If this does not happen, or you are concerned your prediction has not been received, please get in touch using the contact form.

Entry for F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship 2011
No races available in this championship.
Race:
Pole
Position 1
Position 2
Position 3
Position 4
Position 5

2011 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Browse all 2011 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix articles

18 comments on Predict the top five in Abu Dhabi to win prizes

1. gwenouille (@gwenouille) said on 11th November 2011, 20:43

Man, it’s so dead quiet in here !
    I stick to my old plan: a McLaren 1-2 ! I’ve put LH on top this time.

2. celeste (@celeste) said on 12th November 2011, 0:50

I want Massa to win… So I can see Alonso´s head explosion :D

3. verstappen (@verstappen) said on 12th November 2011, 1:33

Didn’t get confirmation. But it probably is no use. I just couldn’t vote for someone else then Vettel for pole and win. And for rest, well I’m still confuse…

• bosyber (@bosyber) said on 12th November 2011, 11:39

Did get confirmation email, but no clear indication on the page.

I too had Vettel first and pole, but then decided I just want HAM to finally give a good fight and get pole and win – VET 2nd. Will give VET pole again too, perhaps, hm.

4. Alzarius (@alzarius) said on 12th November 2011, 6:56

Hmmmm, didn’t receive a confirmation here either, and I tried entering it twice. Wondering if there is a glitch.

5. raymondu999 (@raymondu999) said on 12th November 2011, 7:17

Anyone betting on a non-Seb pole?

6. usukpam (@usukpam) said on 12th November 2011, 9:30

Just hope my dream of Macleren 1-2 comes true. Though with Hamilton leading the pack.

7. adamtys (@adamtys) said on 12th November 2011, 11:31

Tough one this time round. Ham or Vet?

8. Forever hopeful that the tide is turning.
    Pole:Hamilton
    Final positions;
    Hamilton
    Webber
    Alonso
    Vettel
    Schumacher

Massa crashes into Button ( mistaken Identity ).

9. Anti-RBR (@matt2208) said on 12th November 2011, 11:47

Pole:Hamilton
    1 Hamilton
    2 Alonso
    3 Vettel
    4 Webber
    5 Button

10. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 12th November 2011, 12:34

I’ve gone for a Vettel pole. Me and @MattHT are of the opinion that he will pull something out of the bag.

Vettel to win, JB second, Hamilton third.

• Button won’t come second, he was boasting how hairy he is and that his new “for charity” moustache is growing really fast.
      I reckon his crash hat will be so full of facial hair come the end of the race, he will not be able to see!!!

11. Palle (@palle) said on 13th November 2011, 8:47

I didn’t get any confirmation either so probably my prediction isn’t on – damn, and this time I guessed the Pole time to 1:38.543, which is only .062 above Vettels Pole time.
    I guessed
    Pole: VET
    Race:
    VET
    BUT
    ALO
    WEB
    HAM,

just as last time, as I expect HAM to launch another overoptimistic attack on MAS, which as usual will cause problems for both of them.
    But as I don’t have a confirmation of my guess, I hope my guess wouldn’t have been a winner. Last race I was among 19 players with maximum points, but my pole time was only 5th best. This time my pole time guess will be harder to beat. But again with no confirmation I can’t prove anything, Damn.