Kamui Kobayashi is wearing a special helmet for this weekend’s race.
The design created by Linkin Park is to raise money for international aid for victims of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami through Music for Relief.
Vitantonio Liuzzi is also using a very unusual special helmet design for this race. Here’s what his team had to say about it:
“It is the seventh special edition designed this season by Kaos Design, but this new helmet is different to the rest and will be different to anything seen before in Formula 1. With a completely black base, the characteristic lines which Tonio has on his standard helmet will be drawn in white with the sponsors and VL logo written in golden leaves.
“The name of the helmet is ‘K-Writeme’ and it is covered in a material similar to that of a blackboard meaning that Tonio can write and erase what he wants on the surface until he is happy with the design.”
Here are pictures from Thursday at Interlagos.
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 German Grand Prix
- 2014 German Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 German Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2014 German Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2014 German Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Silverstone test in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 British Grand Prix
- 2014 British Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 British Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2014 British Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Renault/LAT, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India/Sutton, Sauber F1 Team, Motioncompany