Kamui Kobayashi is wearing a special helmet for this weekend’s race.
The design created by Linkin Park is to raise money for international aid for victims of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami through Music for Relief.
Vitantonio Liuzzi is also using a very unusual special helmet design for this race. Here’s what his team had to say about it:
“It is the seventh special edition designed this season by Kaos Design, but this new helmet is different to the rest and will be different to anything seen before in Formula 1. With a completely black base, the characteristic lines which Tonio has on his standard helmet will be drawn in white with the sponsors and VL logo written in golden leaves.
“The name of the helmet is ‘K-Writeme’ and it is covered in a material similar to that of a blackboard meaning that Tonio can write and erase what he wants on the surface until he is happy with the design.”
Here are pictures from Thursday at Interlagos.
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Canadian Grand Prix
- 2013 Canadian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2013 Canadian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2013 Canadian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2013 Canadian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
- Kobayashi tests Ferrari F1 car at Fiorano
- 2013 Monaco Grand Prix in pictures
- 2013 Monaco Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2013 Monaco Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images © Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Renault/LAT, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India/Sutton, Sauber F1 Team, Motioncompany