2012 F1 season
Now that 2012 is upon us the countdown to the new season is well and truly underway.
At the end of the month the new cars will appear and testing begins shortly after that.
As ever F1 Fanatic is your number one resource for information on the 2012 season. Here’s where you can find it all:
Get the 2012 F1 calendar on your phone
Don’t miss any of the race weekends, test sessions or car launches. Get the F1 Fanatic Google calendar on your phone now.
Please note not all the 2012 car launch dates have been announced yet:
Follow the drivers and teams on Twitter
The F1 Fanatic Twitter Director has been updated for the new year. Along with all the new drivers and team name changes lots more new accounts have been added including the FIA’s official account:
You can also find accounts for GP2 teams and drivers:
Who are you supporting?
Share your team and driver allegiances with other F1 Fanatics.
You can update your choices of driver and team with all the new 2012 options. Simply log in and go to My account > Profile > Edit > F1 teams and drivers to make your selections.
Not got an F1 Fanatic account yet? Here’s how to sign up.
Plan your 2012 F1 race trip
Are you going to an F1 race in 2012? We’ve got dedicated forums set up for people going to all of this year’s rounds.
Join in and find other F1 Fanatics heading to the same race as you:
- Going to the Australian Grand Prix at Melbourne
- Going to the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang
- Going to the Chinese Grand Prix at Shanghai
- Going to the Bahrain Grand Prix at Bahrain International Circuit
- Going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya
- Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo
- Going to the Canadian Grand Prix at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
- Going to the European Grand Prix at Valencia Street Circuit
- Going to the British Grand Prix at Silverstone
- Going to the German Grand Prix at the Hockenheimring
- Going to the Hungarian Grand Prix at the Hungaroring
- Going to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps
- Going to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- Going to the Singapore Grand Prix at Marina Bay
- Going to the Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka
- Going to the Korean Grand Prix at Korea International Circuit
- Going to the Indian Grand Prix at Buddh International Circuit
- Going to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at Yas Marina
- Going to the United States Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas
- Going to the Brazilian Grand Prix at Interlagos
More on the 2012 F1 season
Refer to the 2012 F1 season section for updated information on the new season including the new drivers, teams, rules and more: