How well do you remember the 2011 F1 season? Take the F1 Fanatic quiz

F1 Fanatic Quiz

Start, Interlagos, 2011

Have you forgotten the 2011 season already?

Has the 2011 F1 season already faded into a dim and distant memory for you?

See if you can recall the finer details of the season past by taking this brand new F1 Fanatic quiz:

You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:

See here for information on how the quizzes work to make sure you enter your answers correctly and get the best score possible:

If you don’t already have one, you will need an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found here:

How did you get on? Share your score in the comments (but remember not to leave clues about the questions!)

F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty images

53 comments on How well do you remember the 2011 F1 season? Take the F1 Fanatic quiz

1. George (@george) said on 9th January 2012, 18:17

15/20, had to skip the penultimate question as I was almost out of time, but I still haven’t thought of the answer yet :P

2. David-A (@david-a) said on 9th January 2012, 18:28

17/20, I guessed the last two questions.

3. Kingshark (@kingshark) said on 9th January 2012, 18:49

14 out of 20, not bad but I had no idea on the final two questions. They didn’t even have anything to do with F12011 itself!

4. xbx-117 (@xbx-117) said on 9th January 2012, 18:58

13/20, thought I did better. For being a quiz on 2011, there was several questions that didn’t really involve 2011.

5. Can I just say on question 14, there’s a mistake, ’14) Which ………. in 2012?’
    I didn’t put the whole question just so people couldn’t research the answer before they took the quiz.

6. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 9th January 2012, 23:37

10/20 here. Pretty dreadful. I was expecting at least to be in the teens!

Oh well!

7. The Last Pope (@the-last-pope) said on 10th January 2012, 0:12

Why do I always run out of time on the last question in these quizes. Grrrrr! 0/20 for me again. Keith, can’t it be made so it automaticly sends your answers at the end of the time limit. That would be more fair. Just look how many people have zero points!

8. tobinen (@tobinen) said on 10th January 2012, 9:45

10/20. Not sure the last two questions are relevant to the 2011 season per se, but anyway.

Can’t you publish the answers after a cut-off date, please Keith?

9. sumedhvidwans (@sumedhvidwans) said on 10th January 2012, 12:49

17/20 – good considering that I did not attempt two of them

10. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 10th January 2012, 13:12

I put the same answer for the last two questions. They both sounded pretty South American to me!

11. Bleu (@bleu) said on 10th January 2012, 21:30

19. I had some guesses but at least one of them I could check and it was correct.

12. Jacob Larsson (@) said on 10th January 2012, 23:27

18/20. I had absolutely no idea on the last two.