2012 F1 season
Robert Kubica’s recovery from injuries sustained in a rally accident last year has suffered a setback.
Kubica injured his right leg after slipping on a patch of ice near his home in Italy.
After being taken to hospital in the vicinity Kubica request to return to the clinic in Pietra Ligure where he had treatment after his rally crash last year.
According to Autosport, Kubica reopened the fracture in his right tibia in the fall.
Robert Kubica rally crash
- Kubica tests DTM Mercedes at Valencia
- Kubica says he will return to F1 if he feels fit enough
- Kubica suffers injury setback after fall
- Robert Kubica to miss start of 2012 season
- Kubica’s final operation “a total success”
- Kubica hopes to leave hospital “within ten days”
- Kubica “better every day” but too soon to decide on return
- Heidfeld: “not the way I would have liked” to return
- Renault confirm Heidfeld to take Kubica’s place
- Kubica to have final surgery on Wednesday
Image © Renault/LAT