F1 fans are in for another cinema treat following the success of Senna.
Rush, which tells the story of James Hunt and Niki Lauda’s battle for the 1976 world championship, is being filmed by Oscar awarding-winning director Ron Howard.
Howard’s crew have been filming at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, scene of Lauda’s near-fatal crash that year, using cars from the period.
- 2013 Monaco Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Schumacher drives the Nurburgring Nordschleife
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Spanish Grand Prix
- 2013 Spanish Grand Prix in pictures
- 2013 Spanish Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2013 Spanish Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2013 Spanish Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Mark Webber’s 200 F1 races in pictures
- Fernando Alonso’s 200 F1 races in over 100 pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Bahrain Grand Prix
Images © PistonSpy