F1 fans are in for another cinema treat following the success of Senna.
Rush, which tells the story of James Hunt and Niki Lauda’s battle for the 1976 world championship, is being filmed by Oscar awarding-winning director Ron Howard.
Howard’s crew have been filming at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, scene of Lauda’s near-fatal crash that year, using cars from the period.
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Russian Grand Prix
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- Drivers and teams display support for Bianchi
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Japanese Grand Prix
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® PistonSpy