F1 fans are in for another cinema treat following the success of Senna.
Rush, which tells the story of James Hunt and Niki Lauda’s battle for the 1976 world championship, is being filmed by Oscar awarding-winning director Ron Howard.
Howard’s crew have been filming at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, scene of Lauda’s near-fatal crash that year, using cars from the period.
- Pictures: Renault’s new F1 car for 2017 breaks cover
- Pictures: Sauber reveals first images of its 2017 car
- In pictures: McLaren’s ten greatest ‘MP4’ cars
- Manor memories: Their seven F1 seasons in pictures
- 2016 F1 season in pictures: Best shots
- The 2016 F1 season in pictures: Fans
- The best F1 action pictures of 2016
- Vettel and Raikkonen hit the oval at Daytona
- Alonso, Button and Vandoorne in action at Honda Thanks Day
- Rosberg and Hamilton celebrate with Mercedes
Images ?é?® PistonSpy