F1 fans are in for another cinema treat following the success of Senna.
Rush, which tells the story of James Hunt and Niki Lauda’s battle for the 1976 world championship, is being filmed by Oscar awarding-winning director Ron Howard.
Howard’s crew have been filming at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, scene of Lauda’s near-fatal crash that year, using cars from the period.
- Jordan to sell 191 and race-winning 198 for charity
- Williams confirm Martini sponsorship and reveal livery
- Bahrain test two day four in pictures
- Bahrain test two day three in pictures
- Bahrain test two day two in pictures
- Bahrain test two day one in pictures
- The cars of 2014
- Villeneuve tests rallycross car ahead of debut
- Bahrain test day four in pictures
- Bahrain test day three in pictures
Images ?é?® PistonSpy