F1 fans are in for another cinema treat following the success of Senna.
Rush, which tells the story of James Hunt and Niki Lauda’s battle for the 1976 world championship, is being filmed by Oscar awarding-winning director Ron Howard.
Howard’s crew have been filming at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, scene of Lauda’s near-fatal crash that year, using cars from the period.
- Start shots: British Grand Prix
- Goodwood Festival 2015: F1 cars of the 2000s
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Nineties F1 cars
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Eighties F1 cars
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Highlights from the hill
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Cars from F1’s first 30 years
- Minardi M189: Heroic minnows’ only race-leading car
- 2015 Red Bull Ring test day two in pictures
- 2015 Red Bull Ring test day one in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Austrian Grand Prix
Images ?é?® PistonSpy
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others