F1 fans are in for another cinema treat following the success of Senna.
Rush, which tells the story of James Hunt and Niki Lauda’s battle for the 1976 world championship, is being filmed by Oscar awarding-winning director Ron Howard.
Howard’s crew have been filming at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, scene of Lauda’s near-fatal crash that year, using cars from the period.
- Webber has first run in LMP1 Porsche
- Mark Webber’s F1 career in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix
- 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Lucas di Grassi gives Formula E car its first test
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 United States GP
- 2013 United States Grand Prix in pictures
Images © PistonSpy