F1 fans are in for another cinema treat following the success of Senna.
Rush, which tells the story of James Hunt and Niki Lauda’s battle for the 1976 world championship, is being filmed by Oscar awarding-winning director Ron Howard.
Howard’s crew have been filming at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, scene of Lauda’s near-fatal crash that year, using cars from the period.
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Belgian Grand Prix
- Button walks in father’s footsteps with Rallycross run
- 2015 Belgian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Belgian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Belgian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 Belgian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Start shots: Belgian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
Images ?é?® PistonSpy
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others