Caterham have announced their F1 car will be seen for the first time on January 26th – earlier than any of the other teams’ launch dates.
Caterham, who raced as Lotus in 2011, will call their 2012 car the CT01.
Keep track of all the car launch, test sessions, races and more with the F1 Fanatic Google Calendar
2012 F1 season
- 2012 F1 season Blu-Ray “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- 2012 F1 season DVD “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- New team radio reveals Vettel’s penalty protests
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2012 season review
- What F1 Fanatics thought of 2012: The year in polls
- The drivers and cars of 2012
- F1 Fanatic’s 50 article highlights of 2012
- 11 different Driver of the Weekend winners in 2012
- Who F1 Fanatic readers supported in 2012
- Fernando Alonso voted F1 Fanatic Driver of the Year
Browse all 2012 F1 season articles