Nick Heidfeld: The F1 Fanatic Quiz

F1 Fanatic Quiz

Nick Heidfeld, Sauber, Singapore, 2010

Nick Heidfeld, Sauber, Singapore, 2010

Following his ejection from Renault last year, Nick Heidfeld’s F1 career seems to have reached an end.

He made 183 starts for a range of different teams but never quite made it as far as the top step of the podium.

How well do you recall the other details of Heidfeld’s career? Tackle the 20 questions in this new F1 Fanatic quiz:

If you’ve not done one of our quizzes take a quick look at this first:

You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:

If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found here:

How did you get on? Share your score in the comments – but remember not to leave clues about the questions!

F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Image ?? Sauber F1 Team

28 comments on Nick Heidfeld: The F1 Fanatic Quiz

1. GeeMac (@geemac) said on 19th January 2012, 14:28

Got timed out because a Partner walked into my office and I had to minimise the screen. :(

2. midgrid (@midgrid) said on 19th January 2012, 16:06

A quiz on my favourite driver? Thank you very much!

3. BasCB (@bascb) said on 19th January 2012, 16:35

I will have to leave this one to a quiter time, so I won’t let it time out on me again (would be 3 in a row now!).

4. AndrewT (@andrewt) said on 19th January 2012, 18:33

finally my first 20/20 : )
    after Fisi has been sidelined, Quick Nick was the driver I did support. I still can’t believe that he had to be treated the way Renault did, still definetley deserves a seat (or at least a 3rd driver role) in todays F1, unfortunately talent, work rate and professionalism don’t count that much in nowadays F1. if Renault (Lotus) have a solid year in 2012, Räikkönen could say a big thank you to Heidfeld for it… again…
    awesome quiz, thanks for putting it online, made my day, and helped me a bit till the first car launch kicks in.

5. d3v0 (@d3v0) said on 19th January 2012, 18:59

2/20. Sounds about right.

6. Carlito's way said on 19th January 2012, 20:44

Lol you know it’s off season when f1 fanatic does nick heidfeld quizzes :D Not gonna bother with that one…

7. If this was a true Nick Heidfeld quiz there’d be there’d be 41 consecutive questions and no one would ever win but there’d be plenty of runners up.

8. darkenforca (@darkenforca) said on 20th January 2012, 6:08

It’s a shame Nick was kicked out of Renault this season, he out performed Petrov in the races despite the fact that the car was designed with Kubica’s driving style in mind. And as we saw in 2008, those two seem to want the car set up in completely different ways.

Of course I look at it with bias but still, I feel that Nicks job this year was greatly underrated and I feel its a shame he won’t be on the grid this year.

9. tobinen (@tobinen) said on 20th January 2012, 14:07

A massive 2!

10. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 22nd January 2012, 17:17

4/20.

It’s probably bad that I’m happy with that.