Caption competition 2: Fernando Alonso

Caption competition

Fernando Alonso, Stefano Domenicali, Wrooom, 2012

Fernando Alonso, Stefano Domenicali, Wrooom, 2012

Here’s the second instalment of our new Caption Competition series.

Fernando Alonso sported an interesting new look at Ferrari’s annual media event Wrooom last week.

It’s over to you to supply the caption. Remember to look out for the best in a future Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

188 comments on Caption competition 2: Fernando Alonso

1 6 7 8
  1. MarkC said on 23rd January 2012, 13:14

Ferrari further distance themselves from the brazillian…

2. JK (@justingt5) said on 23rd January 2012, 15:16

“Stefano, does my eybrow look big in this”

3. ken wilkinson said on 23rd January 2012, 18:42

“I said get me a Toupee not a Teepee.”

4. Speed Damon (@speeddemon) said on 23rd January 2012, 20:09

I don’t know Stefano. I woke up and my eyebrows had done this…

5. Solo (@solo) said on 23rd January 2012, 21:09

Fernando showing his commitment adapted perfectly to the new “Ugly but hopefully fast” Ferrari philosophy.

6. Solo (@solo) said on 23rd January 2012, 21:15

Ferrari reveals their version of the “Reactive ride height system”.

Edit:-FIA bans system.

7. Dan (@chandoshall3) said on 23rd January 2012, 21:22

“I don’t know, I just took my helmet off and boom!”

8. jeff hutton said on 27th January 2012, 2:10

“alonso comes out of the closet … ” i hope Lewis likes it”

9. wongchinkong said on 29th January 2012, 8:44

You know what happen to Samson when he had his hair cut. I will keep mine until I get the WDC for Ferrari.

10. Daniel said on 29th January 2012, 14:29

It turned out that the new driver dietary supplement developed at Ferrari had a debilitating side effect. Fernando felt great and even led at one point, but the helmet just wouldn’t stay on and he was forced to retire with only 10 laps remaining. Nonetheless, Alonso and Domenicali knew they had found the pace; it would only be a matter of time.

11. Ferrari reveal underhand plan to impair visibility of those planning to overtake them in 2012.

12. FA: “We never really quite got to grips with ‘hot blowing'”

13. Slimboyfatpauly (@slimboyfatpauly) said on 11th February 2012, 23:31

See wot that Stoopid Nose did to my hair???

14. ericyct (@ericyct) said on 1st April 2012, 8:18

Domi: Fernando, I guess we can grab Clear Anti-Dandruff to be our sponsor from Lotus soon. hihi…..

1 6 7 8