Get all the 2012 F1 season race, test and launch times in your calendar

2012 F1 season

Make sure you don’t miss a moment of F1 action in 2012. The F1 Fanatic Calendar has been updated with all the dates and times for the 2012 F1 season.

The calendar now features:

• All the times for every race, qualifying session and practice session in 2012
  • All the 2012 testing dates
  • All the 2012 F1 car launches announced so far

The calendar will be updated as further significant dates are announced.

The F1 Fanatic Calendar is created using Google Calendars. It is available in a range of formats to suit your calendar software or mobile device, including XML, iCal and HTML formats.

Get the F1 Fanatic Calendar here:

2012 F1 season preview

Browse the 2012 F1 season preview

16 comments on Get all the 2012 F1 season race, test and launch times in your calendar

1. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 23rd January 2012, 9:43

Thanks for including the times of the launch, Keith. When you’re eleven hours ahead of England, it really helps to know when the launches will take place. Otherwise, I’m likely to end up staying online until 1am on the 5th waiting for the Lotus launch, only to discover it will not come until 3am.

2. Chalky (@chalky) said on 23rd January 2012, 10:07

Google Calendar was a very underused tool on my phone. I feel very silly not to have bothered to look into all the features.
    With an Android phone, I now have even more great F1 news provided direct from F1Fanatic. Thank you Keith.

3. Can i get all this pushed into my iphone calender ? if so, how ?
    Thanks

4. The only calendar I subscribe to, this is. Cheers Keith, it’s invaluable!

I see there’s a debate coming up too… interesting, not seen one of those before.

5. Maican Ionut (@ionutf1fanatic) said on 23rd January 2012, 12:39

Keith thanks a lot for calendar is very useful for all F1 year.Great JOB!! Keep it up!

6. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 23rd January 2012, 13:30

A few weeks ago I was all ready to embark on creating a mammoth spreadsheet for this years various motorsport series.

However, I then got thinking about how I knew Google had a calendar service and that my phone did. A quick browse on the net made my life much easier.

I added the F1 Fanatic calendar to mine as well as calendars for the WRC, IndyCar, DTM, GP2 etc etc…

If it weren’t for the F1 Fanatic calendar I probably would have just stuck to typing it all out on Excel!

Thanks, @keithcollantine My use for this will go well beyond F1 :)

7. WidowFactory (@widowfactory) said on 23rd January 2012, 18:20

Brilliant got it on my phone now, excellent idea

8. smiggs (@smiggs) said on 23rd January 2012, 20:44

This is a very useful tool, thanks for keeping this up to date for the new seaon. If only other sports would follow your lead here!

9. Paulo (@gamefan) said on 23rd January 2012, 20:49

This is great. Thanks for the effort, Keith.

10. Thecollaroyboys (@thecollaroyboys) said on 23rd January 2012, 22:29

This looks great. Any ideas on how to get it working on a blackberry?

11. BradFerrari (@brad-ferrari) said on 24th January 2012, 9:29

Fantastic job Keith, made my life easier. Now I need a MotoGP one. :)

12. Peter (@malaclypse) said on 24th January 2012, 12:39

Hey Keith, is my system messing up something or are the CET-race dates set one hour too late? It says “London time” below the calender, so 14:00 GMT for the Germany GP for example can’t be right I guess?