Kimi Raikkonen returned to an F1 cockpit for the first time since 2009 today.
The 2007 world champion drove a Renault R30 in Lotus colours at the Ricardo Tormo circuit in Valencia.
Raikkonen, who sported a new helmet design on his return, had to drive a two-year-old car due to testing restrictions. Lotus will launch their 2012 F1 car on Fenruary 5th ahead of the first test session in Jerez.
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Monaco Grand Prix
- 2015 Monaco Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Monaco Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Monaco Grand Prix practice in 100 pictures
- 2015 Monaco Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Start shots: Monaco Grand Prix
- 2015 Circuit de Catalunya test in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Spanish Grand Prix
- 2015 Spanish Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Spanish Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
Image ?é?® Lotus F1 Team
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others