Kimi Raikkonen returned to an F1 cockpit for the first time since 2009 today.
The 2007 world champion drove a Renault R30 in Lotus colours at the Ricardo Tormo circuit in Valencia.
Raikkonen, who sported a new helmet design on his return, had to drive a two-year-old car due to testing restrictions. Lotus will launch their 2012 F1 car on Fenruary 5th ahead of the first test session in Jerez.
- McLaren’s motorhome transformed into a pub for Button’s 300th race
- 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Singapore Grand Prix
- 2016 Singapore Grand Prix in pictures
- 2016 Singapore Grand Prix qualifying and final practice in pictures
- 2016 Singapore Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Singapore Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Pictures: 2016 Singapore Grand Prix preparations underway
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Italian GP
Image ?é?® Lotus F1 Team