Kimi Raikkonen returned to an F1 cockpit for the first time since 2009 today.
The 2007 world champion drove a Renault R30 in Lotus colours at the Ricardo Tormo circuit in Valencia.
Raikkonen, who sported a new helmet design on his return, had to drive a two-year-old car due to testing restrictions. Lotus will launch their 2012 F1 car on Fenruary 5th ahead of the first test session in Jerez.
- Vettel and Raikkonen hit the oval at Daytona
- Alonso, Button and Vandoorne in action at Honda Thanks Day
- Rosberg and Hamilton celebrate with Mercedes
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix qualifying and final practice in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Renault reveals ‘Ayrton Senna homage’ Sandero RS Grand Prix concept car
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Brazilian Grand Prix
Image ?é?® Lotus F1 Team