Kimi Raikkonen returned to an F1 cockpit for the first time since 2009 today.
The 2007 world champion drove a Renault R30 in Lotus colours at the Ricardo Tormo circuit in Valencia.
Raikkonen, who sported a new helmet design on his return, had to drive a two-year-old car due to testing restrictions. Lotus will launch their 2012 F1 car on Fenruary 5th ahead of the first test session in Jerez.
- Start shots: Italian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Belgian Grand Prix
- Button walks in father’s footsteps with Rallycross run
- 2015 Belgian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Belgian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Belgian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 Belgian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Start shots: Belgian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix in pictures
Image ?é?® Lotus F1 Team
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others