Caption competition 3: Kimi Raikkonen

Caption competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Lotus, Valencia, 2012

Kimi Raikkonen, Lotus, Valencia, 2012

Kimi Raikkonen made his long-awaited return to F1 this week with a two-day test for Lotus in Valencia.

But as much as he might relish being back in F1 machinery, Raikkonen has never had much time for the media demands that go hand-in-hand with being a professional racing driver.

What might he have had to say to the press on his return to F1 this year? It’s over to you to supply the caption.

Remember to look out for the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?? Lotus F1 Team

190 comments on Caption competition 3: Kimi Raikkonen

1. joolsy (@joolsy) said on 29th January 2012, 14:05

Interviewer”So kimi hows the new car?”
    Kimi”Its all back to front they had to glue me together a different way”

2. Daniel said on 29th January 2012, 14:09

KR: “I realized then and there, I had been running .. running from my demons, running from people who love me .. running from the creepy ice cream man. It was time to go back.”

3. rpiian (@rpiian) said on 29th January 2012, 16:02

Interviewer: So how did your first test feel after two years out of F1?
    Kimi: The race was boring.

4. “What do you mean no more vodka?”

5. Andy P said on 29th January 2012, 19:17

Kimi eyes up the competition for the final round of musical chairs before the start of the 2012 season

6. F1 Observer (@f1-observer) said on 29th January 2012, 22:25

Interviewer: “Realistically, what are your chances for 2012?”

Kimi: “I think we, Scuderia Ferrari, have a good chance of some podiums this year…”

7. “Eh, car is good.”

8. ob1kenobi.23 (@ob1kenobi23) said on 30th January 2012, 4:03

Kimi, “Seb did what at the awards ceremoney”.

9. Bhudi (@bhudi) said on 30th January 2012, 6:15

“For sure, the car is nice colours”

10. Roy Minter said on 30th January 2012, 10:55

Who are you? And where’s my pizza?

11. chris said on 30th January 2012, 11:55

Kimi is uncharacteristically animated at a preseason interview in Valencia.

12. scribbler (@scribbler) said on 30th January 2012, 14:25

” I said i want black chairs with lumbar support and cupholders, For sure you must do this before i answer anymore questions. But yes i am thrilled to be back in F1 “

13. scribbler (@scribbler) said on 30th January 2012, 14:27

Answer to first question: “Yes”
    Answer to next three questions “No”
    Answer to last Question “For sure, i think so”

Wonderful Kimi riviting as usual.

14. Interviewer: “How many Mimosas did you have this morning, Mr. Raikkonen?”

Kimi: “I went with Bloody Marys this morning.”

15. tasimana said on 30th January 2012, 20:07

kimi – can I adjust the height of this chair?
    Interviewer- no the IKEA banned the use of allen keys.
    Kimi – just like my car then!