Caption competition 3: Kimi Raikkonen

Caption competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Lotus, Valencia, 2012

Kimi Raikkonen, Lotus, Valencia, 2012

Kimi Raikkonen made his long-awaited return to F1 this week with a two-day test for Lotus in Valencia.

But as much as he might relish being back in F1 machinery, Raikkonen has never had much time for the media demands that go hand-in-hand with being a professional racing driver.

What might he have had to say to the press on his return to F1 this year? It’s over to you to supply the caption.

Remember to look out for the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?é?® Lotus F1 Team

190 comments on Caption competition 3: Kimi Raikkonen

1. Tom L. (@tom-l) said on 28th January 2012, 13:01

Kimi’s latest plan of avoiding the media through camouflage is thwarted by the team providing him with a white chair.

2. Harry (@harryam) said on 28th January 2012, 13:02

Interviewer: Today, we meet kimi on track to discuss his hopes for 2012
    Kimi: Guys, there’s a car coming

3. electrolite (@electrolite) said on 28th January 2012, 13:04

‘So Kimi, where were you at the time of the CT01 launch?”

“…I was having a ****.”

4. George (@george) said on 28th January 2012, 13:06

Kimi: I’m looking forward to having a fellow Finn as teammate this year.
    Interviewer: Er Kimi, your teammate is French.
    Kimi: What? I want to speak to Tony!

5. Rocky (@rocky) said on 28th January 2012, 13:07

I will be good I will I will.

6. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 28th January 2012, 13:09

Kimi decides that crossing his hands and feet are the only way to win a podium this year!

7. hey (@hey) said on 28th January 2012, 13:11

Erm.. I thought someone was going to fit my chair… Well I brought the chair…

8. boundary layer (@boundary-layer) said on 28th January 2012, 13:13

‘So there’s no ice cream after this?’

9. Master firelee (@master-firelee) said on 28th January 2012, 13:19

“How longs this interview going to take my ice cream is melting”

10. FlyingLobster27 said on 28th January 2012, 13:20

Kimi: “I’m happy that the confusion over the name ‘Lotus’ is finished, and I’m looking forward to using the petrol-ethanol mix this year.”
    Interviewer: “Er, we’ll be using normal fuel, Kimi, ‘E20′ is just the name of the car.”
    Kimi: “Oh. Now I’m confused again.”

11. SennaNmbr1 (@sennanmbr1) said on 28th January 2012, 13:23

“Mine’s a pint.”

12. Christopher said on 28th January 2012, 13:29

♫ Just one Cornettoooo… ♫

13. …kimi would you get over it? Marting the old me would say a was having a …, but i am a changed man now, and all i can say is i was taking a leak.
    kimi i hope you never change, that’s why you have such a large fan base. Kimi is different.

14. robk23 (@robk23) said on 28th January 2012, 13:43

“Hey Kimi, would you like a John Player Special…oh ****!”

15. TheWittyWeasel (@thewittyweasel) said on 28th January 2012, 13:44

Kimi: “oooowwwwww brain freeze!”