F1 Fanatic Quiz
The Lotus name has attracted more attention in recent years for the row over which team gets to use it than their performance on the track.
Of course it wasn’t always that way – the original Lotus won a string of championships and scores of races in the sixties, seventies and eighties.
How well do you remember the original incarnation of Lotus? Take this new F1 Fanatic Quiz now and find out.
If you’ve not done one of our quizzes take a quick look at this quick guide first:
You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:
If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found here:
How did you get on? Share your score in the comments – but remember not to leave clues about the questions!
F1 Fanatic Quizzes
- Take the F1 Fanatic San Marino Grand Prix quiz
- Take the F1 Fanatic Giancarlo Fisichella Quiz
- Take the new 2012 F1 season race-by-race quiz
- Take F1 Fanatic’s 2012 Formula One season quiz
- 500 F1 Fanatic Quiz questions to test your knowledge
- “No one remembers who finished second.” Or do they? Take the quiz
- Take the F1 Fanatic United States Grand Prix quiz
- Take the F1 Fanatic Japanese Grand Prix quiz
- Take the F1 Fanatic Belgian Grand Prix quiz
- Take the F1 Fanatic Nigel Mansell quiz
Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes
Image © Ford | Quiz image © Pirelli