Caption competition 4: Ferrari F2012

Caption competition

Fernando Alonso, Felipe Massa, Ferrari F2012 launch, 2012

Fernando Alonso, Felipe Massa, Ferrari F2012 launch, 2012

What do Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa really make of the new Ferrari?

It’s over to you to decide what Alonso and Massa had to say as they pulled back the covers on the new Ferrari F2012 yesterday. Supply your captions in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

283 comments on Caption competition 4: Ferrari F2012

1 5 6 7 8 9 16
  1. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 4th February 2012, 15:35

“Pay me my tenner Felipe – I told you a new nose can’t be attached while wearing a blindfold”

2. Daniel Cross said on 4th February 2012, 15:45

Felipe “20 pound!”, Fernando “i see it”, Felipe “I seen it first”, Fernando “Luca :'(:'(“

3. Fixy (@fixy) said on 4th February 2012, 15:46

“Felipe, I thought I’d told you not to sit on the nose of the car while they were modelling it!”

4. Lotus49 (@lotus49) said on 4th February 2012, 15:47

“Ah, yesss! This one is yours, Felipe, mine’s not quite ready yet”.

5. Fixy (@fixy) said on 4th February 2012, 15:49

Massa: “Maybe I should’ve left Ferrari last year, after all.”

6. Lotus49 (@lotus49) said on 4th February 2012, 15:49

No, no, no, Fernando please, you must take this one. After all you are the number one driver.

7. FrankFH said on 4th February 2012, 15:49

Felippe: “The new Jean Todt nose is brilliant!”
    Fernando: “now the FIA will always have our back, or should I say our nose?”

8. Fixy (@fixy) said on 4th February 2012, 15:51

“That Tombazis… I never liked the guy.”

9. Fixy (@fixy) said on 4th February 2012, 15:52

“Felipe, keep this cloth after we unveiled the car, it may be useful again.”

10. Andrew81 (@andrew81) said on 4th February 2012, 15:57

Come on Felipe, lets cover it up again. We’ve seen enough.

11. Markydw said on 4th February 2012, 16:02

Not red again!

12. scoobiesnoop (@scoobiesnoop) said on 4th February 2012, 16:02

If I’ve told you once I’ve told you a million times, don’t let Stevie Wonder in the design room!!!

13. Dane DI Pierro said on 4th February 2012, 16:19

Now when Felipe hits Lewis we can say they bumped uglies and get a good laugh.

14. sw6569 (@sw6569) said on 4th February 2012, 16:21

Massa – “I need a black visor, I need a black visor!”

15. Arhn (@arhn) said on 4th February 2012, 16:27

“And now, let us reveal the real reason why we’ve decided to cancel the presentation ceremony !”

1 5 6 7 8 9 16