Jerez test day two in 100 pictures

F1 pictures

Pictures from the second day of testing at Jerez in Spain.

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Lotus F1 Team, Williams/LAT, McLaren, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India/Sutton, Sauber F1 Team, Caterham, Motioncompany, Pirelli

34 comments on Jerez test day two in 100 pictures

1. greenalien said on 8th February 2012, 15:36

No pics of the McLaren???

2. sesku (@sesku) said on 8th February 2012, 16:34

Caterham look nice without sponsor sticker.

3. Ru.Bd said on 8th February 2012, 16:47

There is no pic of Ferrari Either………..interesting its seems that these two teams r not providing any testing picture to media…………….guess why…..

Nd RBR 8 is again fast. wow

4. Daniel Thomas (@iamdanthomas) said on 8th February 2012, 16:50

Does anyone know why we can see the driver’s face in some pictures?

We’re used to it at evening/night races, but not during the day.

Not complaining either way.

5. Dodge said on 8th February 2012, 18:22

Is it me or are HRT running Brawn’s 2009 colours? I guess this is just testing colours on the old car as their 2010 livery was actually pretty good, for a pretty rubbish team. Would like to see the Torro Rosso in the red bull light colours though.

• Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 8th February 2012, 22:28

Is it me or are HRT running Brawn’s 2009 colours?

It’s just you. HRT are using a blank white interim testing livery. Brawn used white with yellow and black.

• Disagree with that one. I reckon the STR scheme is currently the best in F1 – much better than RBR. The navy, dark red and gold work very well together and the pinstriping works for me. Plus I hate the silver/alloy wheel look in comparison to the dark rims usd my say McLaren and STR – the ‘black’ wheel/tyre combo looks awesome…

6. bananarama (@bananarama) said on 8th February 2012, 21:09

I have to say it now: two days into testing and I am now 85% used to how this years cars look. Will probably never love them but what the heck, F1 cars will be F1 cars no matter what.

7. ivz (@ivz) said on 8th February 2012, 22:52

Looking at the HRT makes you realise how stupid the 2012 cars look. I was getting used to the ugly noses until seeing the HRT photos :/

8. nemo87 (@nemo87) said on 8th February 2012, 23:09

Ahhhh seeing that all white HRT with the hi-vis yellow paint on the T bar and low nose whizzing around the tracks.. kinda makes me wonder.. could this be another Brawn GP story..

..then I start laughing and crack open another beer :)

9. MylesW (@mpw1985) said on 8th February 2012, 23:17

Anyone else notice how McLaren lost their aigo sponsorship? That space on the chassis between the front wheels and cockpit seems so empty

10. dennis (@dennis) said on 9th February 2012, 7:25

Still don’t get why the Lotus is beige on black.