Caption Competition 5: HRT

Caption competition

Pedro de la Rosa, Luis Perez-Sala, Jerez, 2012

Pedro de la Rosa, Luis Perez-Sala, Jerez, 2012

It’s not been a good week for HRT. The team admitted their new car’s debut had been delayed as it had failed a crash test.

Is this what Pedro de la Rosa was discussing with team principal Luis Perez-Sala? Supply your caption for the picture above in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?? Motioncompany

182 comments on Caption Competition 5: HRT

1 2 3 8
  1. zerogee said on 11th February 2012, 10:28

Missed it by that much…

2. I say old chum, I seem to have misplaced my pipe.

3. sam3110 (@sam3110) said on 11th February 2012, 10:29

P DLR: ‘I thought you said the car was alright now? Why the delay?’

L P-S: ‘no Pedro, I said the car’s all white now! We’re trying a new disguise’

4. No, really? I’m driving that?!

5. Rich O'Neill said on 11th February 2012, 10:30

I think we’re gonna need bigger airbags…

6. Dan Thorn (@dan-thorn) said on 11th February 2012, 10:30

With HRT’s future looking uncertain, De La Rosa got some practice in for the World Invisible Pipe Smoking Championship just in case.

7. mantolwen (@mantolwen) said on 11th February 2012, 10:31

Pedro: “So Luis, you’re old and never really had much luck in F1. Why aren’t you driving?”

8. “erm.. i heard from somewhere that Nissan’s going to be our biggest rivals next year?”

9. JPedroCQF1 (@joao-pedro-cq) said on 11th February 2012, 10:31

Pedro de La Rosa and Luis Perez-Sala argue about who should kill himself first as the HRT disaster lives on for another year.

10. ninguen said on 11th February 2012, 10:32

Another competition. Guess who´s older

11. Luis, the Paella looks great but tell the cook to put not much peas.

12. James_mc (@james_mc) said on 11th February 2012, 10:32

“When I was asked if I’d benefit from HRT, I’d assumed it was to offset the effects of ageing”

13. Liam Fassam said on 11th February 2012, 10:33

“OK the pizzas I ordered are on the nose cone”…..”mmmm, yeah something we’ve designed that’s fit for purpose, like it!

14. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 11th February 2012, 10:37

“I told you – gaffer tape fixes everything.”

15. Did u hear any news on our salary pending for last year ? , Ah, Forget it. They have asked us to spend it to develop a new car , after failing to pass crash test.

16. Batman (@batman) said on 11th February 2012, 10:38

“I wish we had one of those”

17. legnig said on 11th February 2012, 10:39

“Maybe we should have done the crash test without Narain in the car?”

18. “Do you really think Ferrari were serious when they said that they wanted to swap cars with us this year?”

19. robk23 (@robk23) said on 11th February 2012, 10:43

De La Rosa: “This is how much testing the new HRT will do”.

20. Jessica Emily said on 11th February 2012, 10:43

I say Luis, why does it only have 3 wheels? Surely that’s not a safety precaution of ours? Is it?

1 2 3 8