Caption Competition 5: HRT

Caption competition

Pedro de la Rosa, Luis Perez-Sala, Jerez, 2012

Pedro de la Rosa, Luis Perez-Sala, Jerez, 2012

It’s not been a good week for HRT. The team admitted their new car’s debut had been delayed as it had failed a crash test.

Is this what Pedro de la Rosa was discussing with team principal Luis Perez-Sala? Supply your caption for the picture above in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?é?® Motioncompany

182 comments on Caption Competition 5: HRT

1 2 3 10
  1. zerogee said on 11th February 2012, 10:28

Missed it by that much…

2. ajokay (@ajokay) said on 11th February 2012, 10:29

I say old chum, I seem to have misplaced my pipe.

3. sam3110 (@sam3110) said on 11th February 2012, 10:29

P DLR: ‘I thought you said the car was alright now? Why the delay?’

L P-S: ‘no Pedro, I said the car’s all white now! We’re trying a new disguise’

4. No, really? I’m driving that?!

5. Rich O'Neill said on 11th February 2012, 10:30

I think we’re gonna need bigger airbags…

6. Dan Thorn (@dan-thorn) said on 11th February 2012, 10:30

With HRT’s future looking uncertain, De La Rosa got some practice in for the World Invisible Pipe Smoking Championship just in case.

7. mantolwen (@mantolwen) said on 11th February 2012, 10:31

Pedro: “So Luis, you’re old and never really had much luck in F1. Why aren’t you driving?”

8. “erm.. i heard from somewhere that Nissan’s going to be our biggest rivals next year?”

9. JPedroCQF1 (@joao-pedro-cq) said on 11th February 2012, 10:31

Pedro de La Rosa and Luis Perez-Sala argue about who should kill himself first as the HRT disaster lives on for another year.

10. ninguen said on 11th February 2012, 10:32

Another competition. Guess who´s older

11. Luis, the Paella looks great but tell the cook to put not much peas.

12. James_mc (@james_mc) said on 11th February 2012, 10:32

“When I was asked if I’d benefit from HRT, I’d assumed it was to offset the effects of ageing”

13. Liam Fassam said on 11th February 2012, 10:33

“OK the pizzas I ordered are on the nose cone”…..”mmmm, yeah something we’ve designed that’s fit for purpose, like it!

14. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 11th February 2012, 10:37

“I told you – gaffer tape fixes everything.”

15. Did u hear any news on our salary pending for last year ? , Ah, Forget it. They have asked us to spend it to develop a new car , after failing to pass crash test.

1 2 3 10