Caption Competition 5: HRT

Caption competition

Pedro de la Rosa, Luis Perez-Sala, Jerez, 2012

Pedro de la Rosa, Luis Perez-Sala, Jerez, 2012

It’s not been a good week for HRT. The team admitted their new car’s debut had been delayed as it had failed a crash test.

Is this what Pedro de la Rosa was discussing with team principal Luis Perez-Sala? Supply your caption for the picture above in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?? Motioncompany

182 comments on Caption Competition 5: HRT

1. “Doesn’t look good from here, either”

2. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 11th February 2012, 11:09

“If I knew that HRT stands for Hispania Reluctantly Testing I wouldn’t have signed for the team.”

3. BrawnGP said on 11th February 2012, 11:18

So I left Mclaren for this?
    Yeah… By the way… your insurance is in order right?

4. “Stop picking your nose Pedro”

5. De la Rosa: “So yeah, the car is good but… wait, who’s that in the car with my helmet??”

6. Daniel said on 11th February 2012, 11:39

we’ll just give him a couple of minutes for his hot lap

7. IndianF1 said on 11th February 2012, 11:39

Now that we have failed the crash test, is Narain and his money coming ?

8. rUN_FOR_IT_SCOOBY said on 11th February 2012, 11:46

“Look on the bright side Pedro, our HRT jackets did make it to Jerez”

9. Pedro asks for Pipe to be fitted in HRT, reckons could give it a couple of tenths.

10. Chalky (@chalky) said on 11th February 2012, 11:50

Pedro: “I thought you said all the Grand Prix Masters cars were the same specifitcation?”

11. Steven said on 11th February 2012, 11:51

So how fast do I have to turn the pedals.

12. Cyclops_PL (@cyclops_pl) said on 11th February 2012, 11:52

When I was young we were driving lawn mowers and nobody complained.

13. mitz1111 (@mitz1111) said on 11th February 2012, 11:53

Pedro:I’m sure our new car will be “this” much faster than Mclaren.Lets delay our car unveiling and show them with the power of the Spanish!!

14. Bhavesh said on 11th February 2012, 11:55

Perdo any ideas how we can race this year?

How much do you reckon for the safety car?

15. Dougy_D (@dougy_d) said on 11th February 2012, 12:08

Pedro: You call that a car!?! Beam me up Scotty!