Caption Competition 5: HRT

Caption competition

Pedro de la Rosa, Luis Perez-Sala, Jerez, 2012

Pedro de la Rosa, Luis Perez-Sala, Jerez, 2012

It’s not been a good week for HRT. The team admitted their new car’s debut had been delayed as it had failed a crash test.

Is this what Pedro de la Rosa was discussing with team principal Luis Perez-Sala? Supply your caption for the picture above in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?? Motioncompany

182 comments on Caption Competition 5: HRT

1. anirudh said on 11th February 2012, 13:01

“You sure that’s not the 2012 car Luis?”
    “But its safe enough… Err.. I mean of course this is the old car.. blame the funds “

2. FlyingLobster27 said on 11th February 2012, 13:07

PdlR: “What do you mean, ‘we used your nose as inspiration for the new car’?”

3. Mike the bike Schumacher (@mike-the-bike-schumacher) said on 11th February 2012, 13:12

Pedro: ‘Eh..Tell me again…. where is the front of these cars?’

4. GameR_K (@gamer_k) said on 11th February 2012, 13:18

This car better be good. I was this close to replacing Vettel at RBR

5. Taylor Mar said on 11th February 2012, 13:22

there is no way those are real… are they?

6. buckyohare said on 11th February 2012, 13:27

“I have a cunning plan”

7. buckyohare said on 11th February 2012, 13:30

“I know nothing Mr Fawlty”

8. melthom said on 11th February 2012, 13:43

Pedro: “you know, we could sell the damn thing and go for Le Mans instead”

9. michaeldobson13 (@michaeldobson13) said on 11th February 2012, 13:49

I see, that orange light on top means everyone stays behind…

10. robk23 (@robk23) said on 11th February 2012, 13:58

“Don’t worry Pedro I can guarantee we’ll be more competitive this year than in 2011. Narain, bring out the Fiat Panda!”

11. il_Leone_22 said on 11th February 2012, 14:02

PDLR:- “Good job my team mate won’t be a girl, we are HRT after all”.
    LPS:- “I agree, ‘NEOW I AM SO ANGRY!!'”.

12. BluNt (@blunt) said on 11th February 2012, 14:08

the sad thing is HRT emboised blazers had a bigger budget then there safety testing

13. Cacarella (@cacarella) said on 11th February 2012, 14:16

Remember the signal, when I touch my nose you run over there and steal that Mclaren.

14. oggie509 (@oggie509) said on 11th February 2012, 14:16

so wheres the car?
    I thought you were bringing it?!
    uh ohhhh

15. BluNt (@blunt) said on 11th February 2012, 14:30

i agree pedro, that red bull sure has one tight ass

16. Following a cutback on staff numbers in accordance with their 2012 budget, the HRT team line up for their pre-season photo.

• FlyingLobster27 said on 11th February 2012, 18:04

This one’s got RRS syndrome. :D

• FlyingLobster27 said on 11th February 2012, 18:07

I should probably explain that one a little, so as not to be misunderstood as offensive: RRS stands for Redundant Repetition Syndrome.
        So saying “HRT team” is like having “RRS syndrome”.

17. “is that the guy who is going to replace me half way through the season?”

18. peru-kowalsky said on 11th February 2012, 14:52

PDR: I didn’t come here to fight against the elements.

19. nemo87 (@nemo87) said on 11th February 2012, 15:02

luis: “so pedro how big of a chance do you think we have of winning some point this year”

pedro: “dis much”

20. Pedro: “Now that is a nose I can live with!”