Caption Competition 5: HRT

Caption competition

Pedro de la Rosa, Luis Perez-Sala, Jerez, 2012

Pedro de la Rosa, Luis Perez-Sala, Jerez, 2012

It’s not been a good week for HRT. The team admitted their new car’s debut had been delayed as it had failed a crash test.

Is this what Pedro de la Rosa was discussing with team principal Luis Perez-Sala? Supply your caption for the picture above in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?é?® Motioncompany

182 comments on Caption Competition 5: HRT

1. TheBrav3 said on 11th February 2012, 23:16

pssst over here.

*looks both ways*

I have lotus’ front wing under my jacket i nicked it whilst they were all busy watching lewis pit.

2. Slimboyfatpauly (@slimboyfatpauly) said on 11th February 2012, 23:16

Well Luis, that rear impact structures gonna need SOME doin!!

3. melthom said on 12th February 2012, 0:32

Pedro: “I told the engineer that in the upper part of the stepped nose he shall but the lunchbox so I can have my tapas during races”

4. melthom said on 12th February 2012, 0:34

Pedro: “I’m really sorry, but I realized I will have a full schedule this season, but don’t worry, my mom will drive it”

5. hey (@hey) said on 12th February 2012, 1:32

“I could start to get excited if I knew which end’s the front”

“Me too pal. Me too.”

6. Is it meant to look like that or was that my foalt!!!

7. melthom said on 12th February 2012, 3:10

Pedro: “for goodness sake, it’s supposed to be racing, not Sunday afternoon driving”

8. Eje Gustafsson said on 12th February 2012, 5:23

It’s all in the nose..

9. Batman (@batman) said on 12th February 2012, 8:09

With no car for winter testing, HRT turn their attentions to the world of consumer electronics and produce the worlds smallest mobile phone.

10. Tiffoc (@tiffoc) said on 12th February 2012, 8:56

Do you think all that hair is really benefiting Alonso & Ferrari, Luis???…

11. Tell me Luis, will this Karthikeyan bloke have a car to race this season or do I have to share mine?

Don’t you worry about that Pedro, only one of you is gonna qualify anyway.

12. Hey Luis, tell me about our new car. Does it have a broken nose, or is the whole thing broken?

13. ANDREW (@johnson102) said on 12th February 2012, 13:32

No need to shave this year, think I’ll be staring at the car stroking my moustache more than I’ll be driving it.

14. Pedro:”ergh its one ugly f1 car”
    Salez:”you should see the new one”

15. melthom said on 12th February 2012, 22:13

Pedro: “Ok, theoretically it is a race car, but….”

16. melthom said on 12th February 2012, 22:19

Pedro: “Seriously, don’t say manana to me once again, I know all to well what it means.”

17. dexterous (@dexterous) said on 13th February 2012, 9:59

Pedro de La Rosa “This Car is a winner we should move to Gp2 qucikly to achive that”

18. IndianF1 said on 13th February 2012, 13:05

If only F1 fans would show us a teenie weenie bit of sympathy…. We need it so badly

19. vho (@) said on 13th February 2012, 16:08

Luis: If only we’d hired Rubins; we would’ve only needed to pay the pensioner’s fees with Bernie for our entry, then we could’ve had more cash to work on the front wing.

Pedro: Yeah, but to qualify for the concession we need to fit a walking frame to the car, and I need two – 1 spare in case I have a crash.

20. Karl Blackmore said on 13th February 2012, 18:21

What do you mean ‘stop picking, were live’ I thought we were supposed to get a count in?