Caption Competition 5: HRT

Caption competition

Pedro de la Rosa, Luis Perez-Sala, Jerez, 2012

Pedro de la Rosa, Luis Perez-Sala, Jerez, 2012

It’s not been a good week for HRT. The team admitted their new car’s debut had been delayed as it had failed a crash test.

Is this what Pedro de la Rosa was discussing with team principal Luis Perez-Sala? Supply your caption for the picture above in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?é?® Motioncompany

182 comments on Caption Competition 5: HRT

1. melthom said on 11th February 2012, 19:38

Pedro: “sure, we can win the tractor championship with that”

2. aNT366 said on 11th February 2012, 20:36

Parrots of landing, housewives all, you had to be English …

3. aNT366 said on 11th February 2012, 20:37

We’ll see who laughs last.

4. Colm O Neill said on 11th February 2012, 20:39

ya its simple pick up the phone and ring the AA

5. aNT366 said on 11th February 2012, 20:58

In Spain there are for jokes. The war has been declared anti-capitalist.
    State terrorism. The F1 does not give a damn now …

6. Pedro: “Did I just hear you say it’s faster to drive in reverse?”

Luis: “Yeah. I don’t want to brag, but our 2012 car, like its predecessor actually has the fastest reverse gear on the grid.”

7. Wonderduck (@wonderduck) said on 11th February 2012, 21:23

“Is it supposed to be on fire like that?”

8. rdpunk (@) said on 11th February 2012, 21:27

It’s quite elementary my dear Perez-Sala, we need a car that passes something at least.

9. peru-kowalsky said on 11th February 2012, 21:48

LPS: how fast is the car pedro?
    PDR: It’s a rocket, but i am driving 8/10ths, or the bloody french will say that the car is on dope as contador, and the rest.

10. Master firelee (@master-firelee) said on 11th February 2012, 22:18

“I paid very little for this HRT seat” Narian used his lifesavings!

11. schooner (@schooner) said on 11th February 2012, 22:22

“Hey Luis, could that possibly be Keith Collantine standing over there?”

12. Adrian J said on 11th February 2012, 22:32

PDLR: “Come hear, I whisper in your ear…”
    LPS: “I’m not falling for that again, last time I did Narain stuck his tongue in there…”

13. DuncF1 (@duncf1) said on 11th February 2012, 23:06

“Stupidissimo! Our car failed but their noses are all broken too?”

14. DuncF1 (@duncf1) said on 11th February 2012, 23:07

“Mr. Fawlty, I no want to work here anymore.”

15. matthewf1 (@) said on 11th February 2012, 23:15

Getting on a bit in years, Pedro looked confused in the pit lane in Jerez this week.
    ‘I ‘m not as young as I used to be, so when they offered me HRT I was obviously very keen. What they have given me is not what I expected.’