Kimi Raikkonen makes his return to Formula 1 this season after two years away.
He last raced in 2009 – a year that saw the astonishing one-off triumph of Brawn, the debut of Kinetic Energy Recovery Systems, and some strange-looking cars thanks to the new aerodynamic rules.
But how well do you remember the 2009 season? Test your knowledge with the newest F1 Fanatic Quiz.
If you’ve not done one of our quizzes take a quick look at this quick guide first:
You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:
If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found here:
How did you get on? Share your score in the comments – but remember not to leave clues about the questions!
F1 Fanatic Quizzes
- Take the F1 Fanatic 2015 F1 season Quiz
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new Mexican Grand Prix Quiz
- Name these 20 drivers of 2000-2010 in the new F1 Fanatic Quiz
- Take the new F1 Fanatic Kimi Raikkonen Quiz
- Quiz: Name these F1 drivers who raced in IndyCar
- Take the new F1 Fanatic Alain Prost quiz
- Take the F1 Fanatic Mark Webber quiz
- Take the F1 Fanatic Damon Hill quiz
- Take the F1 Fanatic Italian Grand Prix quiz
- Take the F1 Fanatic Nelson Piquet quiz
Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes
Image ?é?® Brawn GP