Caption Competition 6: Jarno Trulli

Caption competition

Jarno Trulli, Flavio Briatore, Renault, Suzuka, 2002

Jarno Trulli, Flavio Briatore, Renault, Suzuka, 2002

Jarno Trulli has lost his F1 seat for 2012, bringing to an end a career which began in 1997.

Here he is during his three-year stint at Renault, sporting an unusual jacket and chewing the fat with Flavio Briatore.

But what’s being said? As ever it’s over to you to supply a caption.

You know the drill be now – remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?? Renault/LAT

137 comments on Caption Competition 6: Jarno Trulli

1 2 3 8
  1. PieLighter (@pielighter) said on 18th February 2012, 10:04

Just your friendly neighbourhood Trulliman.

2. Victor_RO (@victor_ro) said on 18th February 2012, 10:04

Jarno: “At least with these spider-powers I’ll be able to cope with any kind of power steering…”

3. duncanmonza (@duncanmonza) said on 18th February 2012, 10:04

Briatore expects a superhero performance from Trulli

4. “what’s that? I can’t hear you, my swag is too loud”

5. shoemaker (@shoemaker) said on 18th February 2012, 10:08

“Jarno, just wear the damm thing, keep quiet, and keep smiling – there’s a few quid in it for both of us!”

6. Renner (@renner) said on 18th February 2012, 10:09

Trulli: Flavio look, I’m Spiderman
    Briatore: I know. You’re hanging by a single thread

7. Not even spiderman can stop the trulli train.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ1hUJP-1EE

8. Paul Gilbert said on 18th February 2012, 10:12

Jarno: I’ll be able to cling on to my place in F1 longer than you!

9. graham228221 (@graham228221) said on 18th February 2012, 10:14

“We have got to talk about all these fashion faux pas.”

“What do you mean, Jarno?”

10. Alex (@smallvizier) said on 18th February 2012, 10:20

Everyone knows wearing red makes you go faster.

11. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 18th February 2012, 10:23

“Wait, wait, wait, I didn’t tell you the best part about this new team yet – their caterers have whole hams. They cater ham!”

12. Suave (@suave) said on 18th February 2012, 10:24

-Jarno, does that jacket help you get the younger women?

13. Truman said on 18th February 2012, 10:30

‘You think Jenson has silky driving?’

14. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 18th February 2012, 10:37

Can you stop wining about my Trulli train superpower?

15. egsgeg said on 18th February 2012, 10:39

Briatore: “You look like an idiot”.

1 2 3 8