Caption Competition 6: Jarno Trulli

Caption competition

Jarno Trulli, Flavio Briatore, Renault, Suzuka, 2002

Jarno Trulli, Flavio Briatore, Renault, Suzuka, 2002

Jarno Trulli has lost his F1 seat for 2012, bringing to an end a career which began in 1997.

Here he is during his three-year stint at Renault, sporting an unusual jacket and chewing the fat with Flavio Briatore.

But what’s being said? As ever it’s over to you to supply a caption.

You know the drill be now – remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?? Renault/LAT

137 comments on Caption Competition 6: Jarno Trulli

1. Master firelee (@master-firelee) said on 18th February 2012, 11:27

This is what used to make me glide through corners!

2. legnig (@legnig) said on 18th February 2012, 11:34

“With great power steering, comes great responsibility”

3. joolsy (@joolsy) said on 18th February 2012, 11:41

JT: Hey boss look what i got at that schumacher auction great eh!
    FB: Whata you thinka you do eh! make me so mad i gotta go an have some white stuff of my own tipped on naomi’s breast’s.

4. Mach1 (@mach1) said on 18th February 2012, 11:51

“Jarno, I’m sorry…no matter what you wear, you’re no Mark WEBber”

5. Actascedin (@actascedin) said on 18th February 2012, 11:51

“Eh Flavio, you gotta any good tips to impressa the ladies here inna Japan?”

“Just get rid of the ridiculous jacket Jarno, just get rid of the jacket.”

6. Dj xo2 (@dj-xo2) said on 18th February 2012, 11:51

Soooo. Spin out here…..and get another 11 years in f1, yyyyeeeaaa. I get ya hehe

7. FB: Jarno, your race seat is hanging by a single thread

8. Trulli: “Are you sure these cobwebs will give me better grip in the corners?”

9. FLAVIO WHY IS IT WHEN MONEY TALKS PEOPLE LISEN BUT WHEN YOUR MONEY TSALKS WITH A WISPER ?

10. Briatore: “Why are you wearing that?”
    Trulli: “I want to drive for Ferrari.”

11. PhilEReid (@philereid) said on 18th February 2012, 11:59

Flavio, when you told me leaving Caterham would be a good idea…

12. f1alex (@f1alex) said on 18th February 2012, 12:00

Jarno Trulli thinks his new training jacket will be perfect for dusting off the cobwebs during the long winter break.

13. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 18th February 2012, 12:06

“Jarno, do you know that saying, ‘Fernando is faster than you’? I invented that.”

14. Enigma (@enigma) said on 18th February 2012, 12:09

Take a few pictures of me, so I can show them to Adrian!

15. Toro Stevo (@toro-stevo) said on 18th February 2012, 12:12

So where are you going to be in 10 years time then?

16. Pamphlet (@pamphlet) said on 18th February 2012, 12:18

By day, he’s a mere train conductor.

By night, however, he becomes a force to be reckoned with.

He is Trulliman.

17. sam3110 (@sam3110) said on 18th February 2012, 12:19

JT: ‘My spidey senses are tingling…’
    FB: ‘Will your speedy senses ever tingle?’

18. matt90 (@matt90) said on 18th February 2012, 12:20

Flavio: “In a couple of years, if you’ve been fired and are trying to think what you could have possibly done to deserve it, think back to this moment.”

19. Eggry (@eggry) said on 18th February 2012, 12:22

When Italians were all happy…

20. trulli-man, trulli-man, does whatever a trulli can.
    hold up cars, like a train,
    faster guys go insane,
    look out, he is a trulli-man.