Caption Competition 6: Jarno Trulli

Caption competition

Jarno Trulli, Flavio Briatore, Renault, Suzuka, 2002

Jarno Trulli, Flavio Briatore, Renault, Suzuka, 2002

Jarno Trulli has lost his F1 seat for 2012, bringing to an end a career which began in 1997.

Here he is during his three-year stint at Renault, sporting an unusual jacket and chewing the fat with Flavio Briatore.

But what’s being said? As ever it’s over to you to supply a caption.

You know the drill be now – remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?? Renault/LAT

137 comments on Caption Competition 6: Jarno Trulli

1. FB: You’re like a brother to me Jarno, we have a special kind of relationship.
    JT: Yeah, although you’re more like my Dad’s age and you look about his age too.
    FB: What are you saying Jarno, that I don’t look so young these days?
    JT: Well, looking back, I saw a picture of you and MSC in ’91 and you were like brothers, now you’re like his Dad too.
    FB: I don’t like where this is going.
    JT: So by 2012, I reckon you’ll look like our grandfather.
    FB: You’re not going to like where you’re going either. Enough.

2. mskii (@mskii) said on 18th February 2012, 11:00

How do I power steering?

3. Chris (@eddie4102000) said on 18th February 2012, 11:23

Flavio: I’m telling you, Jarno, Not even Spiderman could hold onto that drive!
    Jarno: Trust me – this is guaranteed for 10 years!

4. Dave (@davea86) said on 18th February 2012, 11:24

Ever since Jarno lost his job Mary Jane really let herself go.

5. sheehan92 said on 18th February 2012, 11:25

Sorry, Spidy has got a reputation to uphold, you’ll have to get some other loser to crash your car!

6. Master firelee (@master-firelee) said on 18th February 2012, 11:27

This is what used to make me glide through corners!

7. legnig (@legnig) said on 18th February 2012, 11:34

“With great power steering, comes great responsibility”

8. joolsy (@joolsy) said on 18th February 2012, 11:41

JT: Hey boss look what i got at that schumacher auction great eh!
    FB: Whata you thinka you do eh! make me so mad i gotta go an have some white stuff of my own tipped on naomi’s breast’s.

9. Mach1 (@mach1) said on 18th February 2012, 11:51

“Jarno, I’m sorry…no matter what you wear, you’re no Mark WEBber”

10. Actascedin (@actascedin) said on 18th February 2012, 11:51

“Eh Flavio, you gotta any good tips to impressa the ladies here inna Japan?”

“Just get rid of the ridiculous jacket Jarno, just get rid of the jacket.”

11. Dj xo2 (@dj-xo2) said on 18th February 2012, 11:51

Soooo. Spin out here…..and get another 11 years in f1, yyyyeeeaaa. I get ya hehe

12. FB: Jarno, your race seat is hanging by a single thread

13. Trulli: “Are you sure these cobwebs will give me better grip in the corners?”

14. FLAVIO WHY IS IT WHEN MONEY TALKS PEOPLE LISEN BUT WHEN YOUR MONEY TSALKS WITH A WISPER ?

15. Briatore: “Why are you wearing that?”
    Trulli: “I want to drive for Ferrari.”