Caption Competition 6: Jarno Trulli

Caption competition

Jarno Trulli, Flavio Briatore, Renault, Suzuka, 2002

Jarno Trulli, Flavio Briatore, Renault, Suzuka, 2002

Jarno Trulli has lost his F1 seat for 2012, bringing to an end a career which began in 1997.

Here he is during his three-year stint at Renault, sporting an unusual jacket and chewing the fat with Flavio Briatore.

But what’s being said? As ever it’s over to you to supply a caption.

You know the drill be now – remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?? Renault/LAT

137 comments on Caption Competition 6: Jarno Trulli

1. SennaNmbr1 (@sennanmbr1) said on 18th February 2012, 12:43

“These communal toilets were a bad idea!”

2. plutoniumhunter (@plutoniumhunter) said on 18th February 2012, 12:48

“Call me Yarno”

3. melthom said on 18th February 2012, 12:49

“No thanks, Jarno, I’m not interested in an Italian job”

4. Harry (@harryam) said on 18th February 2012, 13:10

In trulli, has f1 lost a true hero?

5. “The Trulli train means the cars behind have to weave their way past you.”

6. howick20 said on 18th February 2012, 13:23

‘Flavio presents Jarno with the most pointless use of sunglasses award.’

7. realracer (@realracer) said on 18th February 2012, 13:31

Flavio: Jarno I think you have had too much of your own wine.

8. Flavio Briatore really should have taken Trulli’s outfit when it was offered to him. Perhaps then he would have been able to spin a more convincing web of lies.

9. With great (horse)power comes great responsibility, Jarno.

10. realracer (@realracer) said on 18th February 2012, 13:35

Jarno: So Aunt May,will this suit help me go faster?

11. Reports of a Renault test for Webber prove to be a little wide of the mark.

12. (in thick italian accent) “Hey Flavio! I heard-a you once asked Piquet to Park-a on the wall! I though I’d-a give it a go! Ho Ho!”

I guess it only works if you read it like Mario.

13. robk23 (@robk23) said on 18th February 2012, 14:35

Everybody gets one (win).

14. Gav (@foxtrotoscar21) said on 18th February 2012, 15:25

“My Trulli-sense is tingling…”

15. Rupert Richardson said on 18th February 2012, 15:27

But if I crash deliberately, Fabio, the spider won’t like it, and will eat us both up!