Caption Competition 6: Jarno Trulli

Caption competition

Jarno Trulli, Flavio Briatore, Renault, Suzuka, 2002

Jarno Trulli, Flavio Briatore, Renault, Suzuka, 2002

Jarno Trulli has lost his F1 seat for 2012, bringing to an end a career which began in 1997.

Here he is during his three-year stint at Renault, sporting an unusual jacket and chewing the fat with Flavio Briatore.

But what’s being said? As ever it’s over to you to supply a caption.

You know the drill be now – remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?é?® Renault/LAT

137 comments on Caption Competition 6: Jarno Trulli

1. george said on 19th February 2012, 6:12

JT: Now Flavio, you’re sure this jacket is how you are able to bag supermodels 1/3 your age?

FB: Ya, ya, ya…

2. nemo87 (@nemo87) said on 19th February 2012, 12:43

JT: So.. Flavio. Any plans this weekend..?

FB: ..is that a spiderman jacket

3. “Nice suit Jarno”

“Nice haircut Flav”

4. I bought it off the web.

5. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 19th February 2012, 21:06

My power-steering is tingling!

Jar? No.

6. MercedesBeanz said on 19th February 2012, 21:27

So, your mother buys all your clothes huh!

7. MercedesBeanz said on 19th February 2012, 21:29

So your mama buys all your clothes huh!?

8. yea i had to wear it for a competion at f1fanatic….they said its something to do with the web

9. Trulli: I’m securing my post-f1 future and training with this suite. I’ve heard kids love the fun.
    Flavio: No need for the suite, you just have to tell them how you were driving. Kids find trains fun too ;-)

10. MasakoX said on 20th February 2012, 8:35

Trulli: “With great power comes great, big wallets.”

11. “For the last time, Flavio — I cling to the walls, but I won’t drive into one for you!”

12. Jarno I have Fernando coming next year so one of you will have to go at the end of the season and Jenson has scored more points so i’m afraid ……damn it how can I fire you when you look so cute!!! Ok you can stay silly little man

13. bukester (@bukester) said on 21st February 2012, 5:37

“Jarno, If you crash into the wall when I give you the signal it well get you a podium”

14. shane burgess said on 21st February 2012, 10:16

(jarno) Hey Flavio I don’t want to worry you but… my spidey senses are tingling…
    I sense that you will go from F1 hero to F1 zero, with you getting caught in a mysterious web of your own making!
    (flavio) I best sit on my hands and keep a low profile then!

15. Jarno : “Don’t you worry, bro. I have other things to do”