2012 F1 cars
Caterham have published new studio photographs of their 2012 F1 car, the CT01.
Of the three new teams which entered the sport in 2010, Caterham are the only one to have launched and tested their new car so far.
Marussia announced earlier this week they will not be bringing their MR01 car to the final test in Barcelona after it failed one of the FIA crash tests.
HRT’s new car has passed the crash tests and the team hope to have it run before pre-season testing finishes: something they failed to do with their new cars in 2010 and 2011.
Here are the new pictures of the Caterham CT01:
2012 F1 cars
- New HRT F112 seen for the first time in Spain
- New Marussia MR01 breaks cover at Silverstone
- A closer look at the Caterham CT01
- Mercedes W03 officially revealed in Spain
- Picture: Mercedes W03 spied at Silverstone
- Mercedes W03 spotted testing at Silverstone
- Williams FW34 launch: First pictures of their 2012 F1 car
- Toro Rosso STR7 – first pictures and video of Toro Rosso’s 2012 F1 car
- Red Bull RB8 launch – first pictures and video of Red Bull’s 2012 F1 car
- Sauber C31 launch – first pictures and video of Sauber’s 2012 F1 car
Browse all 2012 F1 cars articles
Image ?é?® Caterham
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others