2012 F1 testing day 11 in pictures

F1 pictures

Pictures from the third day of the final pre-season F1 test at the Circuit de Catalunya.

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Images ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India/Sutton, Sauber F1 Team, Caterham

11 comments on 2012 F1 testing day 11 in pictures

1. mikeycool said on 3rd March 2012, 18:45

Take pics of Mclarens much?

• TheD4N1EL (@thed4n1el) said on 3rd March 2012, 20:15

yeh, its been days since we had any pics of a mclaren

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 3rd March 2012, 20:59

Obviously I can only display images I have approval to use. If I can’t get any of the McLaren on a particularly day then there won’t be any. This is a problem that’s generally only confined to testing.

Of course, on occasions when I’m able to have a photographer of my own at the circuit (as was the case last week) it’s not a problem, but I’m not able to afford that for every test. If that’s something you’re especially keen to see happen then donations are always welcome – hit the ‘contribute’ link on the menu at the top if you want to chip in.

• I was thinking the same…

• AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 3rd March 2012, 20:45

More pictures will be added soon. It says at the top.

Factor in that it may take more time to get permission from some teams/photographers than others.

2. I wonder what Rivola and Vettel were talking about…

3. sozavele (@formula-1) said on 3rd March 2012, 18:54

@mikeycool Stop picking on the fact there are no pictures of Mclarens, the sarcasm comes over as being mean. Keith can only use pictures he has acess to. If you want McLarens use the entire web there are thousands out there

4. Andre said on 3rd March 2012, 19:37

Where are the Bruno Senna Pictures?

5. f1andy83 said on 3rd March 2012, 19:43

Is the “new” red bull out?

6. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 3rd March 2012, 20:42

The E20 is nice. There’s not much going on, but I just like it’s simplicity.