Caption Competition 8: Schumacher and Rosberg

Caption competition

Nico Rosberg, Michael Schumacher, Mercedes W03 launch, Barcelona, 2012

Nico Rosberg, Michael Schumacher, Mercedes W03 launch, Barcelona, 2012

Michael Schumacher and Nico Rosberg are the stars of this week’s Caption Competition.

What did Mercedes’ two stars have to say to each other at the launch of their new F1 car?

It’s up to you to figure it out. Post your best suggestions in the comments.

As usual a selection of the best suggestions will appear in Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

The picture above is one of many great shots taken for us by Jamey Price in F1 testing at the Circuit de Catalunya last week. See more of Jamey’s excellent photographs here:

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?? Jamey Price/F1 Fanatic

141 comments on Caption Competition 8: Schumacher and Rosberg

1. samhuds (@samhuds) said on 3rd March 2012, 21:20

Nico and Michael practice their ventriloquism.

2. sozavele (@formula-1) said on 3rd March 2012, 21:21

Rosberg and Schumacher attend the funeral of their 2012 season.

3. Cx9 said on 3rd March 2012, 21:21

Michael: are you wearing make up..? Nico: Oops i did it again..

4. georges10099 said on 3rd March 2012, 21:26

ROS: “Stop staring at it, it cant be that bad can it? It can be solved with a bit of plastic……. oh my it is that bad!”

5. Chris (@eddie4102000) said on 3rd March 2012, 21:29

The sexual tension at Mercedes was getting ridiculous…

6. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 3rd March 2012, 21:30

Nico : Ross told me to look beyond 2012.

7. Michael: You keep beating me, this isn’t fair.
    Nico: Oops, I did it again!

8. Force Maikel (@force-maikel) said on 3rd March 2012, 21:36

MSC: nico, are those wrinkles under your eyes ?
    ROS: I dare you, I double dare you, say it one more time!
    MSC: whatever you say britney

9. Diogenes said on 3rd March 2012, 21:40

Nico: Yeah, my Dad told me you used to be really fast when you raced against him!

10. bradandcoffee said on 3rd March 2012, 21:46

“I’m going to make you my Felipe Massa”

11. pitflaps (@pitflaps) said on 3rd March 2012, 21:49

“I’ve just seen the car…”
    “I know, I know. Listen: I was at the ’96 Ferrari launch. Whatever you do, don’t start crying”

12. hey (@hey) said on 3rd March 2012, 21:51

Nico: Hey Michael. Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer?… Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Michael: …..Thats not funny…

Niko: … I hate you.

13. sam3110 (@sam3110) said on 3rd March 2012, 21:52

Some fighting talk from Rosberg: ‘I may be known as Britney, but you should be called Madonna! Your both old, faded, can’t dance properly and should retire.’

14. pitflaps (@pitflaps) said on 3rd March 2012, 21:56

“Nice grimace – brooding…intense”
    “No: I can’t remember where my keys are. At my age I can barely remember where my house is. Who are you by the way?”

15. pitflaps (@pitflaps) said on 3rd March 2012, 21:58

“Damn: I forgot whether we’re supposed to say wins or podiums are our goal this year”
    “I just saw the car. Let’s settle for hoping Germany win Euro 2012”