Caption Competition 8: Schumacher and Rosberg

Caption competition

Nico Rosberg, Michael Schumacher, Mercedes W03 launch, Barcelona, 2012

Nico Rosberg, Michael Schumacher, Mercedes W03 launch, Barcelona, 2012

Michael Schumacher and Nico Rosberg are the stars of this week’s Caption Competition.

What did Mercedes’ two stars have to say to each other at the launch of their new F1 car?

It’s up to you to figure it out. Post your best suggestions in the comments.

As usual a selection of the best suggestions will appear in Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

The picture above is one of many great shots taken for us by Jamey Price in F1 testing at the Circuit de Catalunya last week. See more of Jamey’s excellent photographs here:

Caption competition

Browse all previous caption competitions

Image ?? Jamey Price/F1 Fanatic

141 comments on Caption Competition 8: Schumacher and Rosberg

1. ME4ME (@me4me) said on 3rd March 2012, 23:27

Schumacher: “You see that pile of used tiers behind me?”
    Rosberg: “damn, it’s that bad huh?”

2. alexskev (@alexskev) said on 3rd March 2012, 23:30

Schu: This is my year punk.
    Ros: We will see about that old man.

3. Mach1 (@mach1) said on 3rd March 2012, 23:37

Or the alternative “caption”

Schumacher: Hey …nico

Nico: Hey

Schumacher: So…….Hows things

(silence)

Nico: They are acceptable..for shure

Schumacher: For Shure

Nico: For Shure

Schumacher:…..cool……..so……erm……..(humms a bit)…weather is ….erm…ok today….

Nico: yes…it is

Schumacher: Did you find a car parking space this morning……becau….

Nico: …..Yes I did..

Schumacher: Oh…becau

Nico: It was very easy to find one

Schumacher: oh…..I see…..I could not really find one …so I had to park in a disabled bay…..

Nico: Oh

Schumacher: You wont tell Frank will you….

Nico: I don’t think I will…..

Schumacher:Great, good, good…if he does ask…just say it was Barrichello

Nico: For sure

Schumacher: For sure….superduper…..For shure….

Nico: For Shure

Schumacher: For Shure

Nico: For Shure…..

Schumacher: So anyway…… I better….erm….get going……

Nico: For Shure

Schumacher: For Shure

4. ivz (@ivz) said on 4th March 2012, 0:37

Nico: Bring it on oldman!!!

5. mike-e (@mike-e) said on 4th March 2012, 0:47

now lets never speak of what happened last night again, to anyone, EVER.

6. nackavich (@nackavich) said on 4th March 2012, 1:13

MSC: “So.. How many wins was it you had again..?”

7. Dom (@3dom) said on 4th March 2012, 1:56

Rosberg: I’ve been waiting for you Schu-Mach-Er, we meet again at last. When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master (or I will be as long as I can get that elusive win)

8. Colossal Squid (@colossal-squid) said on 4th March 2012, 2:48

MSC: “My records will last a thousand years!”

NR: “Ja Reich!”

9. trebor27 (@trebor27) said on 4th March 2012, 2:48

See any spare tires down your end?

10. Hairpin (@hairpin) said on 4th March 2012, 2:59

Did you see that Comedian on the TV last night he was really funny.

Yes I liked the one that that began … Hey you with the broken nose.

Yeh – not quite so funny now is it … No.

11. Mariano (@mariano) said on 4th March 2012, 3:12

Nico: “Are you talking to me?”

12. Hairpin (@hairpin) said on 4th March 2012, 3:27

Schu – So you’ve got the same machinery, the same choices and the same chances as me have you? we’ll see.

Nico – Yeh just like they have in the Red Bull team

Schu – (Mumbles) You got the same as Webber all-right, he’s got the same overalls as Vettle, an you got the same overalls as me!.

13. Ciprian said on 4th March 2012, 5:10

NR: How is to get a girl and get married Michael?
    Schu : Win a GP and you’ll find out!
    Or:
    NR: How is to be a GP’s winner Michael?
    Schu: Get a girl, get married and you’ll find out!

14. Mark from Toronto said on 4th March 2012, 5:12

You know Norbert promised me all the new parts first….

15. Kenny (@kenny) said on 4th March 2012, 5:47

N: When did you say you are leaving…?
    M: I didn’t.