The F1 cars of 2012 will probably not be remembered as the most attractive the sport has ever produced.
New rules have led most of the teams to add an unsightly step in the nose of their cars. Added to the oddly-proportioned front and rear wings in use since 2009, it makes from some strange-looking machines.
But as ever some cars look better than others and some teams have done better jobs of presenting their racers.
Which do you think is the best-looking car of 2012? Compare them all below and cast your vote.
Red Bull RB8
- More Lotus E20 pictures
Force India VJM05
Toro Rosso STR7
- More HRT F112 pictures
Vote for the best-looking car of 2012
What's the best-looking car on the grid in 2012?
- Red Bull RB8 (5%)
- McLaren MP4-27 (57%)
- Ferrari F2012 (3%)
- Mercedes W03 (2%)
- Lotus E20 (8%)
- Force India VJM05 (7%)
- Sauber C31 (1%)
- Toro Rosso STR7 (3%)
- Williams FW34 (1%)
- Caterham CT01 (2%)
- HRT F112 (7%)
- Marussia MR01 (5%)
Total Voters: 696
Debates and polls
- Vote for your 2016 F1 Driver of the Year
- Who should Mercedes hire to replace Rosberg?
- Was Hamilton right to hold Rosberg up?
- Is Rosberg a deserving world champion?
- Should the FIA ban the ‘Verstappen block’?
- Who should Williams replace Massa with in 2017?
- When did F1 last have a grid this good?
- Baku: Fit for F1 or another tour-bus track?
- Was Rosberg right to let Hamilton pass?
- Could Verstappen hit an unprecedented century of F1 wins?
Images ?é?® Jamey Price/F1 Fanatic, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Lotus F1 Team/LAT, Force India/Sutton, Sauber F1 Team, Red Bull/Getty images, Williams/LAT, Caterham/LAT, HRT F1 Team, Marussia