2012 F1 season preview
The F1 cars of 2012 will probably not be remembered as the most attractive the sport has ever produced.
New rules have led most of the teams to add an unsightly step in the nose of their cars. Added to the oddly-proportioned front and rear wings in use since 2009, it makes from some strange-looking machines.
But as ever some cars look better than others and some teams have done better jobs of presenting their racers.
Which do you think is the best-looking car of 2012? Compare them all below and cast your vote.
Red Bull RB8
- More Lotus E20 pictures
Force India VJM05
Toro Rosso STR7
- More HRT F112 pictures
Vote for the best-looking car of 2012
What's the best-looking car on the grid in 2012?
- Red Bull RB8 (5%)
- McLaren MP4-27 (57%)
- Ferrari F2012 (3%)
- Mercedes W03 (2%)
- Lotus E20 (8%)
- Force India VJM05 (7%)
- Sauber C31 (1%)
- Toro Rosso STR7 (3%)
- Williams FW34 (1%)
- Caterham CT01 (2%)
- HRT F112 (7%)
- Marussia MR01 (4%)
Total Voters: 696
Debates and polls
- Vote for your 2014 F1 Driver of the Year
- Top ten passes of 2014: Vote for the best
- Vote for your Abu Dhabi GP Driver of the Weekend
- Rate the race: 2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Button, Alonso, Magnussen: Who should McLaren run?
- Vote for your 2014 Brazilian GP Driver of the Weekend
- Rate the race: 2014 Brazilian Grand Prix
- Vote for your 2014 US GP Driver of the Weekend
- Rate the race: 2014 United States Grand Prix
- Should teams boycott race to force action on costs?
Images ?é?® Jamey Price/F1 Fanatic, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Lotus F1 Team/LAT, Force India/Sutton, Sauber F1 Team, Red Bull/Getty images, Williams/LAT, Caterham/LAT, HRT F1 Team, Marussia