Caption Competition 9: HRT drivers

Caption Competition

Dani Clos, Vitantonio Liuzzi, Pedro de la Rosa, Narain Karthikeyan, HRT, 2012

Dani Clos, Vitantonio Liuzzi, Pedro de la Rosa, Narain Karthikeyan, HRT, 2012

HRT finally launched their 2012 car this week.

Here are their 2012 drivers Pedro de la Rosa and Narain Karthikeyan with tester Dani Clos and 2011 driver Vitantonio Liuzzi.

What did the four find to laugh about at the launch of the F112?

Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? HRT F1 Team

159 comments on Caption Competition 9: HRT drivers

1 3 4 5 6 7 10
  1. trysmudford (@trysmudford) said on 10th March 2012, 17:52

Pedro: The drinks tube wrapped itself around my neck mid-lap, that’s why the car was slow

2. mitz1111 (@mitz1111) said on 10th March 2012, 17:55

Who among us will win the musical chairs competition this year guys?

3. TommyB (@tommyb89) said on 10th March 2012, 17:55

Liuzzi “I’ll trade you a can of Dimoxinil for your race seat”

4. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 10th March 2012, 18:12

Liuzzi: “I think this is more likely to make the 107% cut off than us”

5. Double Apex (@talladega-knight) said on 10th March 2012, 18:26

HRT deep in thought.

So which of us will be driving in Malaysia…..?

6. MPB (@madf1) said on 10th March 2012, 18:28

Luizzi : Hey Pedro, can u pass a message to Alonso on lap 15 ?

7. sam3110 (@sam3110) said on 10th March 2012, 18:32

Pull my finger Pedro, and I’ll show you our new exhaust blown diffuser

8. Hairpin (@hairpin) said on 10th March 2012, 18:33

Pedro – ‘ I’ve just come from a press interview and I told them how vital practice is ‘

9. Andy Pugh said on 10th March 2012, 18:35

Liuzzi: When you said you two were going to be driving a lego car we thought you were joking!!

10. samhuds (@samhuds) said on 10th March 2012, 18:39

Liuzzi: “Ha ha you two have to drive that thing!”
    de la Rosa: “Please help me!”

11. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 10th March 2012, 18:45

Stop pretending to get the joke guys, you’re both clearly too old!

12. Gibo (@gibo) said on 10th March 2012, 18:47

Liuzzi: “So, this second DRS zone in Australia will work to our advantage”

13. Bullfrog (@bullfrog) said on 10th March 2012, 18:55

Liuzzi says “I’ve still got my chalk from last year, if you want to draw some sponsors on the car.”

(Here’s his great chalkboard helmet from Interlagos last year)

14. Gibo (@gibo) said on 10th March 2012, 18:57

Or this… “Pedro de la Rosa may be an F1 veteran, but Liuzzi as an HRT veteran still has a few notes of wisdom about the team”

15. Tom L. (@tom-l) said on 10th March 2012, 19:10