F1 Fanatic has a copy of the new book “Formula 1: All the races” to be won – and you don’t even have to answer a question to win it!
We’ll be giving the book away at the end of this month to one lucky reader who invites another friend to join F1 Fanatic.
When your friend accepts the invitation you will automatically be entered into the contest.
To invite a friend to join F1 Fanatic, simply log in and go to My account > Send invites > Invite new members. From there you can invite as many people as you like.
If you haven’t got an account yourself you can set one up for free here.
Formula 1: All the races
At the end of the month one lucky F1 Fanatic reader will win a copy of “Formula 1: All the races”, which is written by Roger Smith and published by Haynes.
This 600-page book contains – you guessed it – a potted guide to every round of the world championship.
That’s 858 races: From Giuseppe Farina winning at Silverstone when his team mate Juan Manuel Fangio had engine trouble, to Mark Webber winning at Interlagos when his team mate Sebastian Vettel had gearbox trouble.
Keep an eye on F1 Fanatic for a full review of Formula 1: All the races soon. In the meantime, get inviting for your chance to win.
Competition terms and conditions
1. A player will be deemed to have entered the competition when they invite a friend to join F1 Fanatic via the link described above and that invitation is accepted.
2. Players can enter the competition as many times as they like.
3. The competition is not open to employees, friends or family of F1 Fanatic or Haynes.
4. In the event of a dispute the editor?óÔé¼Ôäós decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. No cash alternative is offered for any of the prizes.
6. Deadline for entries is midnight on 31st March 2012. Winners will be notified by email within seven days.
F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship
The F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship is up and running for 2012 with a fantastic selection of prizes including Grand Prix tickets, F1 paintings, magazine subscriptions and Autocourse eBooks.
It’s free for F1 Fanatic users to enter so join in here now: