2012 F1 season
The 2012 F1 statistics pages have been revised and expanded for the new season.
The statistics section of the site contains all the information available last year plus some new data.
As before driver form guides are available for every competitor in the 2012 season, allowing you to compare them against their team mate and see how well they are doing.
Explore the new 2012 F1 statistics pages now:
- Championship points – Full points tables and interactive graphs for the drivers and constructors championships.
- Season records – Complete list of race and qualifiyng results, plus which drivers and teams have the most wins, podium finishes, pole positions and fastest laps.
- Race results – Race data including how many laps each driver spent in search position, race finishes and places won and lost on the first lap.
- Qualifying – Gaps between team mates in qualifying, Q1/Q2/Q3 breakdown and grid penalties.
- Retirements and penalties – Reasons for retirement and which drivers received penalties.
- Strategy and pit stops – How many pit stops each driver made, what tyres they used, and which team had the quickest pit stops.
- Driver form guides – Compare the performance of every driver in the field against their team mates.
- Race charts – Lap charts, lap times and pit stop strategy information for every race.
- Stats and facts – Milestones, trivia and more interesting statistics from every race weekend.
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others