Narain Karthikeyan has been penalised 20 seconds in the Malaysian Grand Prix.
The HRT driver was handed the penalty following contact between him and Sebastian Vettel during the race.
Karthikeyan’s penalty relegates him to last behind team mate Pedro de la Rosa.
Vettel, who suffered a puncture and brake damage in the collision, said: “[To] lose the race how I did is very frustrating. Some people need to look more where they are going.”
See the updated race classification.
2012 Malaysian Grand Prix
- Fans videos from the 2012 Malaysian Grand Prix
- Perez voted Driver of the Weekend for Malaysia
- Rate the race result: 2012 Malaysian Grand Prix
- Perez is first Mexican on the podium in over 40 years
- Top ten pictures from the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend
Browse all 2012 Malaysian Grand Prix articles
Image ?é?® HRT F1 Team