Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, Melbourne, 2012

What did Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen find to talk about in the build-up to the Australian Grand Prix?

That’s for you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

185 comments on Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

1. Simon said on 31st March 2012, 10:31

FA: So um…do you want to come back to my place?

2. FA: “Don’t worry about Lewis, he’ll probably get penalised.”

3. Txizzle (@txizzle) said on 31st March 2012, 10:38

FA: see this “GTSMRT” on the license plate?
    KR: yep!
    FA: what do you think it means?
    KR: In my case ‘got smart’
    FA: why’s that?
    KR: I left the ship [ferrari] before it sunk!

4. AndrewT (@andrewt) said on 31st March 2012, 10:43

Alonso: I was more than happy to take my hands on your set of flat-bill caps left behind.
    Räikkönen: I was also happy to find the address of your hairdresser in our motorhome.

V2:
    Alonso: Felipe told me that he would swap the registration plate on Lewis’ car, but isn’t that message a bit too harsh?

5. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 31st March 2012, 10:43

“I don’t know what you’re complaining about, Fernando. This is how I had to sit in the F60.”

6. Dan Thorn (@dan-thorn) said on 31st March 2012, 10:46

Fernando: “I always wondered why so many people think the sun shines out of your ****, but now I can see they meant it literally.”

7. Gandalf said on 31st March 2012, 10:47

Some think the light shines out of your ****!!!!

8. Alonso: kimi?
    KR: …
    FA: hey kimi
    KR: ….
    FA: Pssss kimi hey kimi
    KR:
    FA: KIMI!!!
    KR: …what?
    FA: you not hear me I’ve been calling you for ages!
    KR; I was taking a ****.

9. KR: “How’s the car?”
    FA: “Drives like an ice cream van”
    KR: “So pretty good then?”

10. Cyclops_PL (@cyclops_pl) said on 31st March 2012, 10:51

Alonso: So we swtich places, you’ll get my Ferrari and I’m getting your Lotus, right?
    Kimi: Err…
    Alonso: We have working fridge.
    Kimi: Deal.

11. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 31st March 2012, 10:55

“No Kimi, we are NOT like Starsky and Hutch”

12. doodie111 (@doodie111) said on 31st March 2012, 10:56

FA: What are you smoking?

13. Craig said on 31st March 2012, 11:03

FA: “Is that a headlight between your legs, or are you just pleased to see me?”

14. Nixon (@nixon) said on 31st March 2012, 11:07

Alonso: hello kimi
    kimi: …

15. Rupert Richardson said on 31st March 2012, 11:08

Shame Lewis only sent a car, instead of coming himself. Typical, though…

16. James (@jamesf1) said on 31st March 2012, 11:18

Fernando couldn’t be sure if he was talking to Kimi, or a Madame Tausaud’s masterpiece.

17. IDR (@idr) said on 31st March 2012, 11:21

Kimi: Nice car!
    Alonso: Absolute!
    Kimi: err… No, just an energy drink.

18. rty400 said on 31st March 2012, 11:23

FA: Kimi, I want to try rallying. What do you think?
    KR: hmmm… In F1, I was enjoying my ice cream. In rally, I was digging the ice and sometimes having a **** in the woods.

19. caci99 (@caci99) said on 31st March 2012, 11:24

FA: Shouldn’t Lewis be with us in the pilots parade?
    KR: Maybe he’s taking a ….

20. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 31st March 2012, 11:29

“Kimi, for all I know, you could be a wax figure and I wouldn’t know the diff…er…ence. Huh. I see what you did there.”