Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, Melbourne, 2012

What did Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen find to talk about in the build-up to the Australian Grand Prix?

That’s for you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

185 comments on Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

1. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 31st March 2012, 10:55

“No Kimi, we are NOT like Starsky and Hutch”

2. doodie111 (@doodie111) said on 31st March 2012, 10:56

FA: What are you smoking?

3. Craig said on 31st March 2012, 11:03

FA: “Is that a headlight between your legs, or are you just pleased to see me?”

4. Nixon (@nixon) said on 31st March 2012, 11:07

Alonso: hello kimi
    kimi: …

5. Rupert Richardson said on 31st March 2012, 11:08

Shame Lewis only sent a car, instead of coming himself. Typical, though…

6. James (@jamesf1) said on 31st March 2012, 11:18

Fernando couldn’t be sure if he was talking to Kimi, or a Madame Tausaud’s masterpiece.

7. IDR (@idr) said on 31st March 2012, 11:21

Kimi: Nice car!
    Alonso: Absolute!
    Kimi: err… No, just an energy drink.

8. rty400 said on 31st March 2012, 11:23

FA: Kimi, I want to try rallying. What do you think?
    KR: hmmm… In F1, I was enjoying my ice cream. In rally, I was digging the ice and sometimes having a **** in the woods.

9. caci99 (@caci99) said on 31st March 2012, 11:24

FA: Shouldn’t Lewis be with us in the pilots parade?
    KR: Maybe he’s taking a ….

10. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 31st March 2012, 11:29

“Kimi, for all I know, you could be a wax figure and I wouldn’t know the diff…er…ence. Huh. I see what you did there.”

11. me262 said on 31st March 2012, 11:35

FA: I knew you would be back….I swear it was Santander they were behind this whole ‘me in you out’ thing…I WANTED to be your team mate be a team……C’mon Kimi say SOMETHING…

FR: I wish i was at a media conference (smirk)

12. FA: “You look familiar… Did you shave your beard Nick?”

13. Thecollaroyboys (@thecollaroyboys) said on 31st March 2012, 11:49

Hey Kimi, I know you’re a relaxed sort of guy but bringing your bong to the track is crossing the line.

14. Picasso 1.9D FTW (@picasso-19d-ftw) said on 31st March 2012, 11:52

FA: Remember 2007?
    KR: Yes. There was you, me, and Lewis inbetween us. Perfect.

15. dysthanasiac (@) said on 31st March 2012, 11:58

KR: “Yeah, I showed up, and they just pretty much handed me a Championship. What, is it not like that anymore?”