Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, Melbourne, 2012

What did Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen find to talk about in the build-up to the Australian Grand Prix?

That’s for you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

185 comments on Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

1 3 4 5 6 7 10
  1. DASMAN (@dasman) said on 31st March 2012, 12:51

How many Formula 1 drivers does it take to change a headlight?

2. The Limit said on 31st March 2012, 12:55

Fernando: Yeah, things are alot better for me now. I have a team mate that does what he is told, I am a single man again, and I have moved back to Spain to be closer to my family.
    Kimi: Yeah but it cost you how much in back taxes?
    Fernando: About half what it cost Ron Dennis in 2007 when I shopped him to the FIA! hA hA hA.

3. Eric (@fletch) said on 31st March 2012, 12:58

kimi….KImi…..KIMMMMMMMMIIIIIIII….Why won’t you talk to me :(

4. Rocky (@rocky) said on 31st March 2012, 13:03

Yeah well since they dumped you the cars been a dude anyway!

5. finfun (@tengsja) said on 31st March 2012, 13:03

Alonso “Nice to have you back Kimi”
    Kimi: “I don’t care”

6. TheJudge (@thejudge) said on 31st March 2012, 13:18

FA:Hey,Kimi,so how is that lotus faster than my ferrari? KR: No,Fernando,you can’t get my seat…

7. PhilEReid (@philereid) said on 31st March 2012, 13:19

FA – Kimi, you dropped a little drink on the floor.. yeah, right there where I’m pointing.
    KR – Oups..

8. TheJudge (@thejudge) said on 31st March 2012, 13:21

FA:Hey Kimi,Hey!Hey Kimi! KR: Don’t talk to me annoying Alonso!

9. panos (@pan0) said on 31st March 2012, 13:33

you do realise “lewis hamilton” is written on this very car,right?
    yeah,now let me be serious in front of the cameras,i have a reputation to preserve.

10. nini1066 (@nini1066) said on 31st March 2012, 13:39

Alonso…is it true that Skippy the Kangeroo is gonna be holding the chequered flag?????

11. il Leone said on 31st March 2012, 13:42

KR:- Knock knock
    FA:- Who’s there?
    KR:- Ice Cream Soda
    FA:- Ice Cream Soda who?
    KR:- Ice Cream Soda people can hear me.

12. bradandcoffee said on 31st March 2012, 13:42

“Wait, why didn’t you tell me we were going back to wearing normal-sized hats?”

13. nemo87 (@nemo87) said on 31st March 2012, 13:48

‘Kimi raikonnen, the golden balls of formula 1′

14. They were discussing how the car they are sat on is better looking than the one they drive.

Kimi is thinking of punching Nandos nose, even if he does the ferrari nose will still be uglier

15. Dave (@davea86) said on 31st March 2012, 14:08

Due to the ban on in season testing, teams had to resort to using the drivers parade cars to validate the wind tunnel data for their prototype caps.

1 3 4 5 6 7 10