Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, Melbourne, 2012

What did Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen find to talk about in the build-up to the Australian Grand Prix?

That’s for you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

185 comments on Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

1. Postreader said on 31st March 2012, 15:48

… hey, are you listening to me?

2. michaeldobson13 (@michaeldobson13) said on 31st March 2012, 16:02

FA – If I painted this red…..

3. Ian (@gateian) said on 31st March 2012, 16:13

Alonso: “you see this bad boy? I could beat your lotus in this”
    Kimi: “Whatever nando”

4. amazon said on 31st March 2012, 16:24

kimi: what is this deal what all the pay drivers fernando? F1 has changed a lot since i am gone.
    Fernando: But still the guy with the fastest car will win the championship. How good is the lotus?
    Kimi: it’s ok, but i will need time to put everything together.
    fernando: look after the small detail.
    like the ice cream deal. Remember the wife of ceasar not only must be good, it must seem good.
    Kimi: get out of here, you start sounding like a pay driver yourself. May be petrov is right after all.

5. “How you dooin’?”

6. UKFan (@) said on 31st March 2012, 16:30

Alo: So Kimi are we okay
    Kimi:…
    Alo:I got you fired.
    Kimi:I got $US16 million, thanks Santander!

7. paxdog57 said on 31st March 2012, 16:30

FA “Luca likes me better than you, Felipe and Michael”

8. robk23 (@robk23) said on 31st March 2012, 16:32

Alonso admires the light that shines from Kimi’s backside.

9. USARalph said on 31st March 2012, 17:08

“So… where can you get a good take-out pizza in Maranello?”

10. Serv said on 31st March 2012, 17:17

Fernando: This car isn’t going anywhere until I find out why Lewis brought that singing girlfriend back!
    Kimi: Ja, that’s why I came back!

11. Ilan said on 31st March 2012, 17:36

kimi: open your legs and sit like this…now you know what it feels like when Lewis Hamilton comes up behind you in the pits.

12. markgibb45 (@markgibb45) said on 31st March 2012, 17:41

FA: “really the joke is on them as neither of us are Lewis Hamilton, yet, we’re sitting on his car…..lol”

KR: “……”

13. dam00r (@dam00r) said on 31st March 2012, 18:00

Hamilton on pole, what are your thoughts on that Kimi?

14. dam00r (@dam00r) said on 31st March 2012, 18:01

Alonso: Why are we presenting Lewis Hamiltons “Cars” vehicle?
    Kimi: I don’t know. Just stay cool.

15. goofy (@goofy) said on 31st March 2012, 18:16

Kimi: “Don’t talk to me in the middle of anywhere”