Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, Melbourne, 2012

What did Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen find to talk about in the build-up to the Australian Grand Prix?

That’s for you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

185 comments on Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

1 6 7 8
  1. Marcin said on 2nd April 2012, 1:28

KR: …aah..that’s better…
    FA: what did you do in my drink bottle?

2. Imad Ur Rahim said on 2nd April 2012, 8:02

Alonso: You know, Lewis Hamilton is a Mutant-X. He can change forms at will.
    Raikonnen : Yeah! And he thinks that he can spy on us.
    Alonso : Ha, ha! Some smart guy – he doesn’t realise that he has to use another car though.
    Raikonnen : And what’s more – he thinks we are the ones who should “GTSMRT”!

3. MW (@) said on 2nd April 2012, 8:37

Alonso: “I’m not gonna lie, your water bottle is impressive!”

4. Jason (@jmwalley) said on 2nd April 2012, 16:23

“I can see your waterbottle is as big as mine.”

5. vho (@) said on 2nd April 2012, 17:27

FA: “I have a pair of cutters in my pocket. I’ll take the front brakes, you take the rear brakes. And by the end of the parade there will only be 5 WDCs this season.”

KR: “I’d hate to see what tricks you do to your team mate!”

6. matt wahab said on 3rd April 2012, 3:51

Kimi: Lewis looks strong this year.
    Alonso: Don’t worry Massa will take care of him

7. SlackBladder1 said on 29th April 2012, 1:21

Kimi: “OK, I got it, when he yells ‘BREAKS’ Bernie want’s us to put our feet down like this and grab our balls like this?” Alonso: “No Kimi we cross our legs grab ‘one’ ball while pushing on the bonnet like this!” Kimi: “Oh boy!”

1 6 7 8