Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, Melbourne, 2012

What did Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen find to talk about in the build-up to the Australian Grand Prix?

That’s for you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

185 comments on Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

1. Remy said on 31st March 2012, 19:20

FA: Kimi how did u manage to win a title with Ferrari man?
    Kimi: Uhh, I don’t know man I was pretty much drunk the whole time and one day I was told I was the world champion.
    FA: so you think I should drink and drive to win?
    Kimi: Don’t know about you man, but the way the F2012 is handling it should have a drink.

2. Michael said on 31st March 2012, 19:25

Alonso: Come here often? Kimi: No. Alonso: Cat got your tongue? Kimi: No. Alonso: Looks like Hamilton is third…again. Kimi: Yes.

3. Adam Tate (@adam-tate) said on 31st March 2012, 19:26

FA: Once again I must thank you for coming back Kimi. Hamilton prefers hitting you from behind over Massa. He will never catch me now!

4. Nick.UK (@) said on 31st March 2012, 19:28

Alonso: ‘So how was rallying in Australia, Kimi?’
    Raikkonen: ‘I don’t know.’

5. Doug Pike said on 31st March 2012, 19:46

Hop On ! This is probably the best ride we’ll have all season.

6. Remy said on 31st March 2012, 19:48

FA: Kimi, where is lewis?
    Kimi: probably went to get a quickie from his singer girl friend
    FA: damn, that lucky son of a gun
    Kimi: i atleast have a bottle to hide my ……..
    FA: Damn I can only cross my feet and hope no one is looking.
    FA:

7. Remy said on 31st March 2012, 19:55

FA: Kimi look at me when i am talking man.
    Kimi: sorry Fernando, My hangover gets worse when i look at red
    FA: then how did you win a championship with Ferrari man?
    Kimi: Get Smart Fernando, back then I wasn’t looking at red, I WAS IN RED.

8. John H (@john-h) said on 31st March 2012, 20:04

Lewis Hamilton looks different these days.

9. John H (@john-h) said on 31st March 2012, 20:06

“Put it away Kimi.”

10. David Shorago said on 31st March 2012, 20:25

Fernando: So Kimi, do you really believe sitting on top of a Sumbeam Tiger will make you Smart?

Kimi: Yeap!…and I want to see who is Victoria.

11. GB (@bgp001ruled) said on 31st March 2012, 20:57

Kimi (thinking) “You can stare as long as you want, I won´t aknowledge your presence!”

12. GB (@bgp001ruled) said on 31st March 2012, 21:00

Kimi (thinking): “No matter how long you stare, I won´t acknowledge your presence!”

13. alan93rsa (@alan93rsa) said on 31st March 2012, 21:27

Lewis probably thinks this is the only way anyone will get in front of him.

14. OEL F1 (@oel-f1) said on 31st March 2012, 22:06

KR: “Did you hear Mark saying you’ll be fighting at the front as long as you have a steering wheel in your hands? This car has four wheels to and even an engine I think. You want to have a go?”

FA: “Well why not, it can’t be worse than the F2012…”

15. Gagnon (@johnniewalker) said on 31st March 2012, 22:15

FA: How fast do you feel afters the Qualify?
    KR: I am quickest