Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, Melbourne, 2012

What did Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen find to talk about in the build-up to the Australian Grand Prix?

That’s for you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

185 comments on Caption Competition 10: Alonso and Raikkonen

1. FA: Your so cool Kimi!

KR: I know right!?!

2. d3v0 (@d3v0) said on 31st March 2012, 22:16

My cap’s bill is so much flatter than yours.

3. verstappen (@verstappen) said on 31st March 2012, 22:44

FA: I always put a little sugar in Romain’s fuel tank
    KR: I do the same. In mine.

4. Thecollaroyboys (@thecollaroyboys) said on 31st March 2012, 23:02

FA: Everybody know we F1 drivers have big cohones but man, that’s huge!
    KR: You should see the other one.

5. GeorgeDaviesF1 (@georgedaviesf1) said on 31st March 2012, 23:16

FA: I wonder if I position myself right, this could end up as a good caption competition shot?
    KR: Yes

6. Seppo said on 31st March 2012, 23:31

…all we know is, he’s called the Stig!

7. Alonso: “remember the last time I held Lewis up like this?”
    Kimi: “…remembering the last time my rear-end was parked on Lewis’s bonnet”

8. KR: Wrong colour mate, but at least it will be faster than F2012.

9. macca1977 (@) said on 1st April 2012, 1:06

FA: Not fair Kimi, even switching teams I always end up with the uglier uniform.

10. amazon said on 1st April 2012, 2:26

alonso: kimi, glad to see you back in f1. How was the rally experience.
    kimi: fine, but you had to pay for the ice cream, so i decided wasn’t worth it.
    alonso: i see.

11. zimkazimka (@zimkazimka) said on 1st April 2012, 7:55

KR: Remember when Ferrari was a World Champion? That was me.
    FA: Yeah. But you know what? Renault/Lotus Champion? Me.

12. ericyct (@ericyct) said on 1st April 2012, 7:56

Alo: Kimi, can I hv your seat at Lotus? The pace has great potential this season.

Kimi: Again? hmmhh…Let me think how much it cost for Lotus to do that.

13. Thepointis2 said on 1st April 2012, 9:33

K ur excuse ?
    A my boy can’t take HAM anymore in fornt so will get him when lapped
    K my boy does in lap 1 !
    A I know but also got KAR working for us

14. maiesky said on 1st April 2012, 9:48

little bit rude, but …
    FA: We are in Melbeurne!. Are you going to have a s…t this time also?
    KA: Yeah, just having, just having …
    FA: Oh, that’s why you are so focused

15. Cj Sal (@stoph05) said on 1st April 2012, 13:12

FA: You look good in that black suit
    KR: Ehh, I’ll look better in a red one.