Caption Competition 11: Schumacher and Vettel

Caption Competition

Sebastian Vettel, Michael Schumacher, Melbourne, 2012

Sebastian Vettel and Michael Schumacher swap notes ahead of this year’s Australian Grand Prix in today’s Caption Competition.

Between them they have nine world championships and 112 Grand Prix victories.

So what are they talking about in this picture? It’s up to you to decide. Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Daimler/Hoch Zwei

125 comments on Caption Competition 11: Schumacher and Vettel

1 2 3 7
  1. KeeleyObsessed (@keeleyobsessed) said on 7th April 2012, 11:51

SV: I’ll swap you 1 look at my nosebox for 1 look at your front wing..

2. Umar Majid (@um1234) said on 7th April 2012, 11:53

The car is just way too good man, i actually dont need to do anything. shame it isnt like that this year…

3. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 7th April 2012, 11:55

Vettel: “I win two World Championships, and suddenly I’m taken over by this overwhelming desire to crash into whoever happens to be between me and a race win.”

Schumacher: “Yeah, I know what that feels like.”

4. tattsbrah (@xbarrettmatex) said on 7th April 2012, 11:59

Vettel: “So I told him, ‘Mate, we’re both equals in this team!’ “

5. Sam B (@sb360) said on 7th April 2012, 12:00

MS: Glad I was out of the way, I think my front wing would cost a bit more to repair than Karthikeyen’s.

As a side note one of the suggestions that my spellcheck gives for Karthikeyen is Penny-Farthing, would HRT be quicker with one of them ?

6. Devil's Trill said on 7th April 2012, 12:02

Darth Schumacher: “Join me, and together we can rule the calendar as father and son!”

7. Thecollaroyboys (@thecollaroyboys) said on 7th April 2012, 12:03

MS: it’s just a jump to the left
    SV: and then a step to the ri..ii..ii..ight
    MS: with you’re hands on your hips
    Etc

8. vickyy (@vickyy) said on 7th April 2012, 12:04

SV: My both fingers are talk of the town

9. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 7th April 2012, 12:05

Vettel: “Have you seen Lotus’ pit box? They covered the garage with sand so that Romain would know where to park it.”

10. Rob said on 7th April 2012, 12:08

SV: I swear my sunglasses were In my hand a minute ago.

11. BluNt (@blunt) said on 7th April 2012, 12:08

Germans: easily amused

12. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 7th April 2012, 12:10

Vettel: “Ten bucks says the winning caption has nothing to do with cucumbers.”

Schumacher: “Then how do you expect to win? Appeal to Keith’s sense of humour?”

Vettel: “No. His wallet.”

13. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 7th April 2012, 12:18

The underside photographer syndrome : Caused by an unimaginable urge to take pictures of the underside of things in order to reveal secrets hitherto unkonwn.

14. BluNt (@blunt) said on 7th April 2012, 12:20

the issue of Barain is no laughing matter……….. apperently

15. Jamie Green said on 7th April 2012, 12:20

“Go on Michael, let me see those neck muscles”

1 2 3 7